PDA

View Full Version : Nespresso coffe maker???

Blackhorse
19-11-2009, 07:39 AM
does anyone have one...the ones that use the coffee pods??
(george clooney ad:D )

I alwasy wondered what they were like..
we only drink filter coffee as we dont really like instant...and I was wondering if the Nespresso ones where any good? or is it more expensive aftewards as you have to buy these pods rather than coffee beans?

My coffee maker is acting up so just looking into prospective replacements to scare it back into action...

Twinkles
19-11-2009, 08:18 AM
My friend has one - it's lovely. I would like one but they're quite expensive aren't they ?
I think a few of them who own them get the pods in bulk online to reduce the costs otherwise it works out about 30p a cup.
You can't use beans only the pods but it is nice coffee.

bibi571
19-11-2009, 10:24 AM
We've got the Dolce Gusto coffe maker and the coffee is gorgeous. We don't use it all the time. But you can buy all sorts of pods even just regular coffee and expresso too. Skinny latte is the latest and you can buy the pods that aren't available in the shops online at their online shop. We've had it for about 2 and a half years and it's never let us down - all the parts go in the dishwasher which is a bonus, you get cups and glasses to match the machine which is nice.

Barbara x :littleangel:

bibi571
19-11-2009, 10:25 AM
Me again! If there is a new coffee, and you've registered - you get sent out samples of the latest flavours! Can you guess i'm a big fan of it?

B x :littleangel:

solly
19-11-2009, 01:27 PM
I have the Tassimo and i love it as you can get a variey of tea's and coffee's:)

Alibali
19-11-2009, 08:23 PM
We have the senseo and I love it.