PDA

View Full Version : THURSDAY ALL DAY

angeldelight
19-11-2009, 07:11 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you are all ok this morning - dark here unsure what the weather is like yet
I know some areas have flood alerts so hope everyone is ok?

We are going with the flow today see what the little ones want to do

What is everyone else doing ?

Hope you have a great day and stay dry

Angel xxx

miss mopple
19-11-2009, 08:03 AM
Morning Angel

Im stuck indoors all day with 4 under 4's :panic: DD2 has hand foot and mouth so cant even pack her off to pre school for a break

Think we'll be doing lots of sensory stuff in an effort to keep them all calm :laughing:

PixiePetal
19-11-2009, 08:04 AM
Morning all!

I am not working, got to go to waitrose in search of filo pastry - there was none in tesco last night and DS is meant to be makng samosas at school tomorrow :rolleyes:

Will check the river in town too as our house (we have moved and rented it out) is quite close to it - just missed flooding in 2000 when lots of the estate were under 4 feet of water or worse. Always makes me nervous now.

Really windy again and no sign of stopping :(

sweets
19-11-2009, 08:12 AM
ive only got 1 this morn as my screamer is ill (i am not smiling really!) lol.

we are off to toddlers this morn then pick one up from pre school, go home and let them both sleep for at least an hour! the baby prob 2.

have a good day everyone

Twinkles
19-11-2009, 08:12 AM
Off to minders group this morning ( why does that always make me want to talk like Arthur Daley :laughing: ).
Maybe we'll get our walk this afternoon :D

Have a nice day everyone.

jelly15
19-11-2009, 08:16 AM
Last day today (no mindees on Fridays). Have 3 under 3's and we are indoors all day as it is blowing a gale here.

ORKSIE
19-11-2009, 08:21 AM
I dont have any LO's this morn.

We are going to decorate our clay Christmas Decorations this afternoon. They should be dry!!! I hope:thumbsup:

Toothfairy
19-11-2009, 08:56 AM
Morning everyone

I'm feeling a bit better today but I have my DD at home with croup and a whezzie chest, my Mindee that is still having runny nappies and her brother, who I usualy only have after school, with a temp and a cough.

Fun day for me then! :rolleyes:

ORKSIE
19-11-2009, 11:47 AM
Change of plan I have no LO's at all...all poorly:(

Got one after schoolie and she a sweetheart:jump for joy: