PDA

View Full Version : Unsure .......

Fabby
18-11-2009, 06:22 PM
Hi everyone

Would just like clarifying, i have nearly finished my course, just 2weeks to go, i have passed my exam (yippee) and i now know that ofsted come out etc. Can anyone tell me what to expect when ofsted come out and do the inspections, apart from the obviuos safety checks, ehat else will the check as regards to paperwork, because this will be the visit before i am fully registered so wont be minding.

thanks

xx

Straws
18-11-2009, 08:51 PM
They will ask check for suitable premisies, environment, equipment, suitable person etc, and ask you about welfare requirements.

Straws xx

LisaMcNally09
19-11-2009, 11:30 AM
They asked me alot of questions about implementing EYFS!

hth

Zoomie
19-11-2009, 12:22 PM
Hi everyone

Would just like clarifying, i have nearly finished my course, just 2weeks to go, i have passed my exam (yippee) and i now know that ofsted come out etc. Can anyone tell me what to expect when ofsted come out and do the inspections, apart from the obviuos safety checks, ehat else will the check as regards to paperwork, because this will be the visit before i am fully registered so wont be minding.

thanks

xx

Have you sent off your application form and health dec form ?
If so Ofsted should come out abt 2-4 weeks later. My inspector checked all my paperwork, policies, certificates etc. She also signed off the CRB form (after checking my id). I showed her some of my RAs and she asked me lots of questions about the eyfs. I remember I had filled in a booklet off the OFsted website called 'preparing for your inspection'.

Is this what you were after ?