PDA

View Full Version : My P&T's arrived yesterday

AliceK
18-11-2009, 02:27 PM
wow, thats all I can say. Why have I been struggling with 3 other crappy double buggys when I could of bought one of these sooner. It is BLISS. I can't believe how easy and light it is. Just wondering though do standard cosy toes fit on it or do I have to get special ones?

If anyone is thinking about a P&T then all I can say is go for it, my life is SOOO much easier now.

xxxx

Curly Quavers
18-11-2009, 04:11 PM
I am very jelous,

I was bidding on one at the weekend and didn't get it :(

Did you buy your one new or SH?

AliceK
18-11-2009, 05:00 PM
I am very jelous,

I was bidding on one at the weekend and didn't get it :(

Did you buy your one new or SH?

I bought it new. Luckily I have a very supportive OH who didn't mind me spending the money as he knew the others were causing me pain, mind you it took me about 4 hours to actually order it online as the thought of spending all that money on a pushchair made me very nervous :blush:

Pudding Girl
18-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Can we say ner ner ner ner told you so! lol

I used Pupabag or buggysnuggle cosytoes as yes on the main seat it's a lot longer. The wee seat is fine with whatever. LAthough i did end up using fleecy blankets in the end as it was easier tbh.

AliceK
18-11-2009, 05:48 PM
Can we say ner ner ner ner told you so! lol

I used Pupabag or buggysnuggle cosytoes as yes on the main seat it's a lot longer. The wee seat is fine with whatever. LAthough i did end up using fleecy blankets in the end as it was easier tbh.

Yes you can :laughing:

I tried a fleecy one I had used on the Graco on the main seat for the school run this afternoon and it worked fine so DD was snug. (Didn't have mindee) I was thinking about just using a blanket on the smaller seat, hopefully mindee wont chuck it off.
Thanks