PDA

View Full Version : Play shop

helenlc
18-11-2009, 01:08 PM
After looking at the coseytoes suggested by Dobby, I had a look at the rest of the site and found this:

http://www.tchibo.eu/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/eu/-/GBP/TdEuDisplayProductInformation-Start?source=NAVI&ProductSKU=0009619

I think its quite good for £70 - just how/where to store it!!! But it could be anything really couldnt it???:idea: Shop, restaurant, etc

Bevbeetle
18-11-2009, 01:13 PM
Lidi had one of those a couple of years ago for £20 i got one it nots that strong but is good :clapping:

LisaMcNally09
18-11-2009, 01:14 PM
I want one!!!!:clapping:

Oh dear i feel some spending coming on:panic:

helenlc
18-11-2009, 01:20 PM
I want one!!!!:clapping:

Oh dear i feel some spending coming on:panic:

Me too!!!:blush:

Thank God its the end of the month next week - pay day!!

loocyloo
18-11-2009, 01:29 PM
only thing with getting stuff from tchibo is the postage, as it comes from europe! usually £12/13 !!!

helenlc
18-11-2009, 01:41 PM
I am thinkign that I wont use it all year round and if left out it will just end up not being used that much.

So I might suggest to 2 childminding friends of mine that we buy it between us. That way it wont cost so much and we can take turns to have it every couple of months.

I trust these 2 and know that they will look after it too.

dobby
18-11-2009, 01:41 PM
postage varies according to the item i find, paid about £4 last time, which i equate with costs of parking,petrol etc if i drive into town :)

My friend bought the play shop when they did it 2 years ago, it is not like the lidls one, its VERY sturdy and very well made, her kids played with it constantly - mind you she had a big house and this occupied her large bay window - everything i buy now has to be fold downable :D