PDA

View Full Version : ds driving test cancelled

nell57
18-11-2009, 10:39 AM
Grrr

just had a phone call off the the test centre to cancel Toms driving test, which was due at 11:11am.:(

He doesn't know yet cus he's on his pre-test lesson and i cant get in touch with him.

~Chelle~
18-11-2009, 11:27 AM
That's very short notice - your poor son, I know how nervous I was before my test, all that stress for nothing!!!

Hope he doesnt have to wait too long for another test x

littlesprogs
18-11-2009, 11:40 AM
Is it because of the weather?

Your poor son i only passed a year ago so i remember how it feels to be waiting for the test. He must've got himself all built up for it for nothing.

At least he wont lose out on the money because they cancelled it but he'll still have to pay for that lesson bless him its a shame they didnt tell him earlier.

charleyfarley
18-11-2009, 11:59 AM
Your poor ds, I really feel for him. I think it's awful they've let you know at such short notice. Things happen beyond your control but even so, surely they could have let him know sooner.

I've seen FB so I know he hasn't got long to wait for the next one which is a good thing. Good Luck T, fingers crossed you pass :thumbsup:

Carol xx

sarah707
18-11-2009, 12:14 PM
That's not fair is it? Poor lad :(

Hope they rearrange soon for him!

chels55
18-11-2009, 01:05 PM
Your poor boy, this happened to me got to the test centre to be told my test had been cancelled i was told that which ever examiner was taking me was late back from the test before mine, hope your son is not too upset

Was this going to be his first?

nell57
18-11-2009, 01:08 PM
Thanks ladies.

They rearranged for 27th nov. And his his instructor gave him forms to claim for any monies he spent today.

Thought the mood was set for the rest of the day till I sent the mindees in to see if he was ok, that soon brought him round:laughing:

Curly Quavers
18-11-2009, 01:30 PM
That is very short notice, but on the up side that is an other week you don't need to be worrying about him on the road by him self. :D

CherryBlossom
19-11-2009, 01:10 PM
That is really annoying, I passed in Jan and you get so worked up before the test it is not fair to do this.

The cancelled one of my tests due to weather-then an couple of hours before the test they phoned up and said it was back on after all! Would have lost my money if I didn't go-was in even more of a panic then-didn't pass either!
Think it was my worst test actually..I had 3 lol

x