PDA

View Full Version : If anyone is looking for cosytoes that fit older kids

dobby
18-11-2009, 10:38 AM
I bought these last year and they are fantastic. Fit all my differant pushchairs, zip up the front so easy to get children in and out, very snuggly so no need for extra blankets and best of all, they fit all sizes, they even zip open at the bottom so really tall kids can stick their feet out!:D

I was always getting asked where I had got them from and as the shop only sells them once a year it was annoying not to be able to help folks to a bargain! they are modelled on the v.pricey kaiser bags that are sold in posh baby shops (or ebay:D ) for quite a bit more.

can you tell I like them??!

http://www.tchibo.eu/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/eu/-/GBP/TdEuDisplayProductInformation-Start?ProductSKU=0015829

patevans
18-11-2009, 11:18 AM
They are great, may have to invest in one :D

tammerisk
18-11-2009, 11:35 AM
they look really nice but me and my mum had this convasation yesterday and we are going to make our own out of the cot quilts i keet from my son

Hebs
18-11-2009, 11:39 AM
thanks for that, i need 2, will get them next week :thumbsup: :clapping:

flora
18-11-2009, 12:26 PM
They look fab, thanks for those.

I have some but they look better :blush:

helenlc
18-11-2009, 01:04 PM
I think I will get a couple of these too!!

I need 2 but was debating whether to get a cosey toes as my 2 yr old mindee is rather tall. But these are great and a great price too!!

Alibali
18-11-2009, 01:09 PM
They look great, thanks

dobby
18-11-2009, 01:36 PM
Flora I had a mottley seletion of differant cosytoes last year, none of which fitted any child after about 12-18mths, got fed up with tucking blankets around older kids only for them to get caught on wheels/ground and get mucky. i spotted these and made a "business decision":idea: to chuck all but one of the others (which i keep for tinies as these are quite generous!) and bought 2 of these - have not looked back as they are such good quality.

Oh by the way they look luvverly on my nipper 360 helenlc ;)

helenlc
18-11-2009, 01:38 PM
Oh by the way they look luvverly on my nipper 360 helenlc ;)

You must have read my mind!!!!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

The Juggler
18-11-2009, 01:48 PM
they look fab, thanks!

Cazz
18-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Are you a mind reader?!

I had a conversation with my mum just this morning saying that the cosy toes is going to be too small for my dd this year!

They look great - thank you very much! (Although dh won't thank you cos I'm going to be spending more money! :D )

Playmate
18-11-2009, 03:39 PM
Was just saying this morning I need a new cosy toes, thanks for this :D

PixiePetal
18-11-2009, 03:45 PM
I got 2 really cosy ones with my Jane buggy. Not sure how long they are, but look longer than most I have had. Mindee has grown a bit since last year though , so will try it first then maybe get one of these for him to use. He's 2 1/2

Pudding Girl
18-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Thats an excellent price, having had a Kaiser if they are anything like as god that's a fab bargain there people! Just a shame they are only navy!!

mushpea
19-11-2009, 07:00 AM
they look lovley and cosey but in my oppion are a bit expensive for what could be classed as a blanket, the children here that dont fit in cosy toes i use a fleecy blanket to cover and generaly the older ones want to get out and walk somtimes so its just as easy and just as warm with a blanket and a lot lot cheaper.

dobby
19-11-2009, 01:38 PM
They are an awful lot wamer than a blanket and very very reasonably priced if you compare them with the same type - well actually I have rarely come across any new cosytoes under £20+ . heres an example of the kaiser bags http://www.baby2childhood.co.uk/product.php?productid=16143&cat=253&page=1

Its perfect for that middle age of toddlers 1-3 that might be able to walk a bit,but not longer distances. As i said ,i had used blankets before, but they often got muddy or damaged due to the constant moving around. these look smarter and its simple for the children to get in and out due to the front zip.

Each to their own but for the reasons above i think these are an excellent buy :)

sweets
19-11-2009, 01:51 PM
as i have recently been looking for a cosy toes for the front seat of my double pushchair i cant belive how expensive they are, for what they are!

i agree with you that they are warmer than a blanket which i find a pain when they get caught in wheels and toddlers kick the off.

the ones in the link are a real good buy, but personally im not keen on the style but price wise there great.

my petite star zia footmuff which i got free with my pram fits the front seat of my jane brilliantly as it sort of goes to a point at the feet but i am fed up of swapping it from pram to pram so if anyone has one they dont want please let me know and i will buy it off you.

Chimps Childminding
19-11-2009, 06:44 PM
I really like them, but the delivery is £12.95!!!!!!!!!!! doesn't make it such a good buy then!:(

Daisy1956
19-11-2009, 08:46 PM
These look great going to show them to Mum in the morning:)

Tinglesnark
19-11-2009, 10:09 PM
ahaaaa!
ive been after these for months! thank yooooou! :clapping:
my 2 have really long legs and ordinary CTs dont last 5 minutes :D

dobby
19-11-2009, 11:25 PM
Sorry, I have just checked about the postage and it has changed since i lat used them - it seems it is a flat £12.95 regardless of what you order :eek: Soo they do have loads of other good stuff on their website so you could decide to get all your christmas shopping in one big hit

Or perhaps get together with some other folks locally and split postage costs - when i bought mine it was only about £4.

Or google tchibo shops as some places have stores where you can go in and buy them. We had one near me but it closed down a few months ago, as far as i know they are still operating elsewhere though.