PDA

View Full Version : Out n About Nipper 360

helenlc
17-11-2009, 04:06 PM
A lady is selling one on my local netmums board. I went to look at it today and it looks lovely and clean. It was SO light - lighter than my Chicco umbrella fold double by a long way.

It fitted in the back of my Galaxy with all the seats up.:thumbsup:

But as I will be using it in and out of the car as well as longer walks, I wondered how people found folding it? The lady did show me but I am not sure if it will be an effort to keep putting up and down. Is it quite straight forward and easy to do so?

Thanks

Pudding Girl
17-11-2009, 04:08 PM
easyyyyy. lift the flappy bits on either side and down it goes :)

thought you were getting a P&T though?

helenlc
17-11-2009, 04:24 PM
I had the P & T for a little while but didnt get on with it. Hebs had it off me!!!:laughing:

I quite like my Chicco one but its SO heavy and when I put it up, its really stiff to put up even after me using it for a month or so. And it gets on my nerves when I am trying to put it up and get 3 LOs out the car at daughters school in the mornings!:angry:

I just want one I can literally get out the car and flip open!!

Tinglesnark
17-11-2009, 04:44 PM
oh yes these are fab, i nearly got a p&t the other day but now you have mentioned these i think ill keep my eyes peeled for one. im finding my icandy pear too heavy and far too much faff. like you, i just want something i can flick open...keep us posted on how you fare!

dobby
17-11-2009, 06:29 PM
I had a few double duggys before i got my nipper and it is the lightest, most manoverable pushchair you will ever find to be honest. I keep getting nagged by DH to sell one of my doubles - I have the nipper and my bertini shuttle with toddler seat and roll out buggy board. I was going to sell the nipper as the bertini does do everything plus fits through my front door as it is effectivly a tandem but i just CANNOT!!:laughing: Its so much lighter that i tend to use it so much more, even though i have to put it up outside and leave it out there all day!:)

So i would definatly buy one - probebly will if i ever break this one - which is another thing, I have had kids climb all over mine including hitching rides on the hood and it is still going strong, although a bit faded probebly from being outside alot! so they wear well :D

Tinglesnark
17-11-2009, 06:42 PM
can you fit a maxi buggy board to them do u know?

helenlc
17-11-2009, 07:33 PM
I think you can put a Kiddiboard on it - the one that fixes onto the back horizontal axle as opposed to fixing onto the upright parts of the pushchair. Apparently the child standing on the board doesnt have that much head room but I am sure it would do for occassional use.

flora
17-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Dead easy to fold Helen, pull the catch pin out flick up the flaps and bobs your unlce.

THE best double buggy ever :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

helenlc
17-11-2009, 07:56 PM
All sounds good!!!

I will text her and tell her I do want it!!!:clapping: :clapping:

flora
17-11-2009, 08:00 PM
All sounds good!!!

I will text her and tell her I do want it!!!:clapping: :clapping:

Go for it. I bought mine form ebay 2 yrs ago for £120 inc p and p it was claen and tidy and it scrubs up so well even if the kids get it mucky. I still use it now for the girls even though they can walk all the there are some days when they are poorly and tired. They are 4 and 3 and it it so easy to push even up my unmade track :clapping: :clapping:

You will not regret it :thumbsup:

manjay
17-11-2009, 10:52 PM
It's a definite yes vote from me too. I love mine. I bought it new about 18 months ago and it still looks like new. Don't use it as much at the minute as ds is 3 1/2 but I stuck him in it today for the school run to keep him dry and it pushes like a dream. I can do it easily with one hand and hold a brolly at the same time. Don't put mine in the Galaxy very much but it is a doddle to put up and down:thumbsup: