PDA

View Full Version : So scared feel sick!!!!!

Adiamond
16-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Omg I have got my very 1st inspection either Tuesday,Thursday or Friday this week and I am terrified :panic:

I feel physically sick!!!!!! I think I have got everything ready (apart from my SEF) I have started it but gave up, the inspector never said I needed to do it??? she just said to have my paperwork ready that I have in place.
Does everyone feel like this before inspection? I really hope she comes tomorrow to get it over and done with :panic: :panic: :panic:
Thank you for reading :)

youarewhatyoueat
16-11-2009, 12:58 PM
Good luck, i'm sure you'll be fine. If you havnt done your sef thats fine you don't have to, you just have to show that you reflect on the work you do, so if something hasn't gone quite to plan you change the way you do it. But you can tell her you do this, or have a reflecting folder like some do.
I spoke to a cm at the weekend that didn't do the sef out of principle she told the inspector why she didn't like it, she explained how she reflects on her practice and got outstanding.
Have a quick look on the ofsted websites at the recent reports in your area and see what cm's are being picked up on, and be ready with the answers.

babs
16-11-2009, 01:08 PM
i know how u feel i was same and didnt sleep, but after she had gone wondered why i got myself all worked up in the first place... good luck im sure it will go well sat back make urself a cuppa and relax.... i think my mindee helped she had inspector playin catch with her in garden :D

sarah707
16-11-2009, 05:59 PM
It'll be over before you know it and you'll be fine!

Just keep remembering to point out how fab you are! :D