PDA

View Full Version : Pleeease help me prepare !

Tiisku
03-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Hi guys,

I'm terrified. I am waiting for my first inspection, they called me in January to say that they are in my area in March. Well the more I read this forum the more stuff keeps coming up that I'm supposed to be doing to keep them happy ! Would anyone have a check list what Ofsted wants to see when they come? I'm really nervous already, that I'm missing a lot of things and that I will have a grumpy inspector and my kids run a riot as mummy is not going to shout at them in front of a visitor :D etc etc..... Any people here who have recently had their first inspection? What grades did you get?

There was a course in our area in the Autumn to help prepare for inspection but I couldn't go and there isn't any at the moment..

Thank You for listening

xxxxx

sarah707
03-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Are you ready for your inspection? by Ofsted - if you don't have a copy, there's one here -

http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/portal/site/Internet/menuitem.eace3f09a603f6d9c3172a8a08c08a0c/?vgnextoid=72b377cb533a1110VgnVCM1000003507640aRCR D

Oooo hope this works, it's a very long address. If not go onto www.ofsted.gov.uk and put 'are you ready for your inspection' into the search box at the top right :D

angeldelight
04-03-2008, 09:44 AM
Have a good luck around the forum there is a lot of advice for having your inspection and you can read what everyone else does

Also the Bromley website is great

Good luck dont panic

Angel xx