PDA

View Full Version : play money?

sarahstanbridge
15-11-2009, 12:14 PM
hello all,

does anyone have a link to a site where i can download and print some play money in £ not dollor. i used to have a link but i cannot find it now. thanks sarah

Tink
15-11-2009, 12:54 PM
http://www.sparklebox.co.uk/md/money/coins.html

Hope that will help xx

Tired
15-11-2009, 04:05 PM
use real money (for children who are old enough not to eat it!)

its much better to use the real thing, they learn what it is worth, how it feels, what it looks and smells like. Play money never has the same feel.
Why spend money or time buying or making play money, when a quick riffle through your purse will get them the real thing, and doesn't cost you anything, as you can just put it back in your purse at the end of the day.

Curly Quavers
15-11-2009, 04:43 PM
use real money (for children who are old enough not to eat it!)

its much better to use the real thing, they learn what it is worth, how it feels, what it looks and smells like. Play money never has the same feel.
Why spend money or time buying or making play money, when a quick riffle through your purse will get them the real thing, and doesn't cost you anything, as you can just put it back in your purse at the end of the day.

I never really thought of it that way, however I like to make paly paper money for the toy till. (not giving them £5 or £10 notes to play with) :laughing: :laughing: