PDA

View Full Version : Can you send your registration forms before your Health Declaration Forms???

Leelee
14-11-2009, 09:24 AM
Ok, so I have completed my registration forms with 3 written references and it's ready to post....but my Doctors said my Health Declaration Forms can take up to 3 weeks for them to do!!! I can't believe how long that takes when your paying them to do it (£30)! Can I send my completed registration forms now then post my Health forms later or is it best to post them at the same time???:huh:

AliceK
14-11-2009, 05:46 PM
Hi
I'm pretty sure I sent my forms back before my HD was done. My doctor took AGES to do it and then she missed a bit out and it had to go back to her so I would say yes send the forms back to get the ball rolling with Ofsted.
Good Luck

xxxx

LittleStar's
14-11-2009, 08:00 PM
I did , I posted my registration app form the day i took my health declaration to doctors, they then took 2 weeks to post it!!!!!

At least ofsted can get going with everything else that way.

Good Luck :D

babs
14-11-2009, 08:16 PM
i posted my reg forms b4 doctors but my doctor only took a day and was £6.00.... was told it was £65 so when they charged me £6 i didnt say anything :p

Zoomie
14-11-2009, 09:46 PM
My health dec got lost .... I think it was because they received it before my reg application had been processed, so they didn't know what to do with it.

So yes, send your reg app in and then when the health dec is ready, post that through.

Good luck and lots of patient waiting :rolleyes:

Leelee
17-11-2009, 05:42 AM
Thanks everyone for the replies....I'll post it today! :thumbsup: