PDA

View Full Version : TALK ABOUT I`M A CELEBRITY GET ME OUT OF HERE

angeldelight
13-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Well another programme for us all to watch and chat about :laughing:

http://celebrity.itv.com/2009/DailyNews/the-celebs-revealed-1080

What do you all think about the line up ?

Can you believe that they have asked Jordon to do it again and how much she is getting paid ?

Angel xxx

Trouble
13-11-2009, 07:41 PM
she is supposed to be getting 350,000 to do it

but this one i will be not watching

sweets
13-11-2009, 07:44 PM
:clapping: :clapping: I LOVE IT!:clapping: :clapping:

cant wait till it starts on sunday. colin and justin and kim woodburn should be really funny it!

nannymcflea
13-11-2009, 07:55 PM
:clapping: :clapping: I LOVE IT!:clapping: :clapping:

cant wait till it starts on sunday. colin and justin and kim woodburn should be really funny it!

Colin and Justine(slip of the finger!)....:censored:

sweets
13-11-2009, 07:56 PM
Colin and Justine(slip of the finger!)....:censored:

lol. i think they are very funny! just cant imagine them roughing it:laughing:

LOOPYLISA
13-11-2009, 07:57 PM
Love it :clapping:

Not sure about jordan though :angry:

suez
13-11-2009, 08:02 PM
i cant wait love this show im gonna be glued to the tv every evening while its on lol:jump for joy:

Trouble
13-11-2009, 08:03 PM
colin and justin and jordan are mates

they are also skint so its a good way to make money :D

emler
13-11-2009, 08:43 PM
I love it :clapping: Not too fussed about the celebs...... I just love Ant & Dec :D

angeldelight
13-11-2009, 08:46 PM
I love it :clapping: Not too fussed about the celebs...... I just love Ant & Dec :D

Yes I do also

I love watching them all eat the bugs though

Angel xx

emler
13-11-2009, 08:47 PM
ewww can't watch the bug eating or them leaping out of planes at the start - makes me feel sick!

fionamal
13-11-2009, 09:16 PM
I just watch it cos I love Ant and Dec but canny wait to see Colin and Justin on it, just cant imagine them roughing it

Gizmo
13-11-2009, 09:19 PM
have you seem gmtv they have Richard Arnold out there and he is loving it that Colin and Justin are going in he calls them Coleen and Justine lol

Pipsqueak
13-11-2009, 09:37 PM
where does it say about Jordon?

Cazz
13-11-2009, 10:17 PM
Is Jordan doing it then? I know she has been asked but haven't heard that she has accepted?

I agree that Colin & Justin should be very entertaining and I like Kim as well.

I'm really looking forward to Sunday evening now - the X Factor followed by I'm a Celebrity! What a great end to the weekend!

ORKSIE
13-11-2009, 10:53 PM
Apparently she not in at the beginning....Hey, who cares, so long as she gets some Yucky stuff to chew on :jump for joy:

BTW I love A&D So cute:thumbsup:

Cazz
13-11-2009, 11:36 PM
Apparently she not in at the beginning....Hey, who cares, so long as she gets some Yucky stuff to chew on :jump for joy:

BTW I love A&D So cute:thumbsup:

Oh I see - they're bringing her in at a later date to boost ratings!! I've gone right off her since the split and all her "publicity" (I'll be on Peter Andre's side any day! :D ) and hope that she gets the worst trials!

ORKSIE
14-11-2009, 09:07 AM
Oh I see - they're bringing her in at a later date to boost ratings!! I've gone right off her since the split and all her "publicity" (I'll be on Peter Andre's side any day! :D ) and hope that she gets the worst trials!

......I would def not be on his side!:D :blush:

LOOPYLISA
14-11-2009, 10:43 AM

Me too :blush:

LOOPYLISA
14-11-2009, 10:43 AM

Think she comes in a week later :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Daddy Day Care
14-11-2009, 01:07 PM
really looking forward to this as well, now im nto watching x-factor need some sort of reality tv to keep me going

Roseolivia
14-11-2009, 03:56 PM
really looking forward to this as well, now im nto watching x-factor need some sort of reality tv to keep me going

Why you not watching x factor???

Roseolivia
14-11-2009, 03:57 PM
I can't wait. I too like Colin and Justin and hopefully it'll be better than last years especially the women as they were annoying.

Spangles
14-11-2009, 06:09 PM
I read today that Peter Andre was supposed to fly out to Australia to cover this for This Morning but he's pulled out as he can't cover it and talk fairly about Jordan. Apparently This Morning is furious.

It's not fair if this is true, Peter Andre seems so nice and it would have been good work for him.

Hopefully it's not true.

they are also saying that Jordan's new boyfriend is going in - yuch!

Cazz
14-11-2009, 09:45 PM

Why? - he's gorgeous and I think he's behaved admirably throughout the split.

ORKSIE
14-11-2009, 09:54 PM
Why? - he's gorgeous and I think he's behaved admirably throughout the split.

Mmmmm I think you got me all wrong:laughing:
Why would I want to be on HIS SIDE :blush:
Please dont make me explain or I may be thrown off the forum:laughing: :laughing:

Lou
14-11-2009, 09:59 PM
Please dont make me explain or I may be thrown off the forum:laughing: :laughing:

Allow me to be thrown off the forum on your behalf, my little orksie...of course this is just MHO.

They have BOTH behaved dreadfully........if you love your children as much as you say you do, then stop exposing them to this disgusting world of celebrity. Stop putting them on every show going. Pete (yes much more prefurable than that other disgusting human being) if you are trying to be dignified and protect your children, stop promoting albums/singles off the back of them.

They both disgust me. Having said that, i still read the papers etc so i guess that makes me as bad if not worse!!!!!!

ORKSIE
14-11-2009, 10:07 PM
Allow me to be thrown off the forum on your behalf, my little orksie...of course this is just MHO.

They have BOTH behaved dreadfully........if you love your children as much as you say you do, then stop exposing them to this disgusting world of celebrity. Stop putting them on every show going. Pete (yes much more prefurable than that other disgusting human being) if you are trying to be dignified and protect your children, stop promoting albums/singles off the back of them.

They both disgust me. Having said that, i still read the papers etc so i guess that makes me as bad if not worse!!!!!!

Lou, I totally agree with everything you wrote:thumbsup:

But he is rather Gorjus, dont you think::D

Lou
14-11-2009, 10:11 PM
Lou, I totally agree with everything you wrote:thumbsup:

But he is rather Gorjus, dont you think::D

Hunny, i never said i would kick him out of bed for farting!!!!!!

stupid woman Jordon!!!!

ORKSIE
14-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Hunny, i never said i would kick him out of bed for farting!!!!!!

stupid woman Jordon!!!!

I think she regrettin it already....Poor Sad woman:(

LOOPYLISA
14-11-2009, 10:44 PM
I think she regrettin it already....Poor Sad woman:(

I do too :rolleyes: :panic:

Cazz
14-11-2009, 10:46 PM

Got ya and totally agree! :D

Being a bit slow tonight obviously! :blush:

LOOPYLISA
15-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Are we looking forward to it tonight :D

Daddy Day Care
15-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Are we looking forward to it tonight :D

Ohhhhhhhhh yes cant wait, the first show is never the best one but still looking forward to it.

Use to have a bit of a crush on lucy benjamin so looking forward to seeing her :blush:

Gareth
xx

ORKSIE
15-11-2009, 06:51 PM
I like Jimmy White:thumbsup:

Daddy Day Care
15-11-2009, 07:28 PM
I like Jimmy White:thumbsup:

:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

patevans
15-11-2009, 07:48 PM
I cant wait, have put it on record as i'll more than likely be asleep by then :rolleyes:

ORKSIE
15-11-2009, 09:42 PM
:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

Whats so funny...He's a legend!

nannymcflea
15-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Hubby has said Jimmy will win,no contest!

Couldn't watch it ,and couldn't record it as "his lordship" wanted to watch House and record the new series of Top Gear...still I think I'll catch up! All 3 on at 9pm....ridiculous.

ORKSIE
15-11-2009, 10:43 PM
Hubby has said Jimmy will win,no contest!

Couldn't watch it ,and couldn't record it as "his lordship" wanted to watch House and record the new series of Top Gear...still I think I'll catch up! All 3 on at 9pm....ridiculous.

Whats house, never heard of it?

Jordan going in tomorrow:eek:
Hope she gets all of the trials:thumbsup:

Daddy Day Care
15-11-2009, 10:46 PM
They all seemed quite a decent bunch,

Jimmy the early fav with bookies, hes put on so muhc weight tho dunno if he he willstruggle with any trials he got.

Not looking forward to Jordan going in cant stand her.

Gareth
xx

ORKSIE
15-11-2009, 10:48 PM
They all seemed quite a decent bunch,

Jimmy the early fav with bookies, hes put on so muhc weight tho dunno if he he willstruggle with any trials he got.

Not looking forward to Jordan going in cant stand her.

Gareth
xx

I dont like her either.....
AND
Jimmy is a LEGEND:p

Daddy Day Care
15-11-2009, 10:49 PM
Yeah he is a legend, I loved him as a snooker player, but still dunno how youcould fancy him :panic: :p

ORKSIE
15-11-2009, 10:51 PM
Yeah he is a legend, I loved him as a snooker player, but still dunno how youcould fancy him :panic: :p

I didnt say I "Fancied him" I just said I liked him!!:eek:

Pipsqueak
15-11-2009, 10:53 PM
:p to jordon

think it will be quite explosive what with her, Sam (legend - sons eyes were out on stalks:D ), think Colin and justin might have a pop at putting her in her place, Kim won't take any nonsense from the moo.

She is going in for 'closure' - whatever luv.

Daddy Day Care
15-11-2009, 10:57 PM
I didnt say I "Fancied him" I just said I liked him!!:eek:

ohhhhhhhhhhh i take back the laughing then :p

ORKSIE
15-11-2009, 11:00 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhh i take back the laughing then :p

Thank you:thumbsup: X

PixiePetal
16-11-2009, 09:07 AM
:p to jordon

think it will be quite explosive what with her, Sam (legend - sons eyes were out on stalks:D ), think Colin and justin might have a pop at putting her in her place, Kim won't take any nonsense from the moo.

She is going in for 'closure' - whatever luv.

Tell him to put his eyes back in Sam Fox is a lesbian :laughing:

Kim is so funny, having read her autobiography she can cope with anything :thumbsup:

ORKSIE
16-11-2009, 10:13 PM
What has happened to her mouth:eek:

sweets
16-11-2009, 10:15 PM
its got very big very white teeth in it!!!:eek:

ORKSIE
16-11-2009, 10:40 PM
I agree Sweets, its also very droopy:eek: Too much Botox:huh:

ORKSIE
17-11-2009, 10:10 PM
Jordon...seems everyone likes you, they all voting for ya...:rolleyes: :laughing: :laughing:

Daddy Day Care
17-11-2009, 10:30 PM
Jordon...seems everyone likes you, they all voting for ya...:rolleyes: :laughing: :laughing:

loland got as feeling they gunna keep on doing it, feel sorry for the others tho, gunna be hungry again tomorrow

ORKSIE
17-11-2009, 10:32 PM
loland got as feeling they gunna keep on doing it, feel sorry for the others tho, gunna be hungry again tomorrow

:ROFL1: :ROFL1:

They gonna be bored as hell too:D

What was she thinking:laughing:

manjay
17-11-2009, 10:40 PM
Just loving Ant and Dec! They make me lol:D

angeldelight
18-11-2009, 07:13 AM
Oh I missed it last night drat

Did I miss anything good ?

Angel xx

Roseolivia
18-11-2009, 07:56 AM
Don't you think if Jordan gets voted for all the tasks though it's going to be quite boring? I think they all should get a chance to do the tasks.

angeldelight
18-11-2009, 07:57 AM
Don't you think if Jordan gets voted for all the tasks though it's going to be quite boring? I think they all should get a chance to do the tasks.

Yep I agree

xxxxx

Daddy Day Care
18-11-2009, 10:24 AM

Soon we vote peeople out and dont vote for the tasks so it should at leaast get shared around then

nannymcflea
18-11-2009, 09:38 PM
Katie...thats so disgusting...poor girl, got to give her her due,she is trying...EWWWW:laughing:

PixiePetal
18-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Don't shoot me but there is a side of KP that I like - she has just forgotten what it is :rolleyes:

She did well tonight but I would like to see some of the others :)

sweets
18-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Don't shoot me but there is a side of KP that I like - she has just forgotten what it is :rolleyes:

She did well tonight but I would like to see some of the others :)

theres something about her that makes me like her too! even though i know i shouldnt. i think she was brill tonight and all her fears and shaking looked really genuine. i was very impressed that she did so much.

CherryBlossom
19-11-2009, 01:20 PM
I like Katie Price-at the end of the day the public don't know either Katie or Peter in real life..and there is always two sides to the story.

I am not saying I agree with her going out half naked, and putting her Children on tv all the time etc etc. BUT what you see if what you get, she is upfront doesn't try to be something else and I actually admire that.

We all make mistakes, I just imagine being famous and making them in front of millions of people-and then being totally hated for it. It must be so horrible.
She hasn't killed anybody and she does love her kids-so she is hardly a criminal.

Well, I am probably one of the few that like her lol but I always have to stick up for the minority-feel for them xx

Haven't watched Im a celeb yet tho!

Daddy Day Care
19-11-2009, 01:44 PM
I did find Kim and kaites little argument very funny yesterday think Kim summed it up perfectly.

Anyone seen todays paper? camilla has said the only reason she left the show is because it is fixed for katie price to win. Dint read the whole article becaus eit was in a paper i dont buy.

Would be interested to reasd what it said if any of you have read it.

GAreth
xx

estrelas
19-11-2009, 01:48 PM
I like Katie Price-at the end of the day the public don't know either Katie or Peter in real life..and there is always two sides to the story.

I am not saying I agree with her going out half naked, and putting her Children on tv all the time etc etc. BUT what you see if what you get, she is upfront doesn't try to be something else and I actually admire that.

We all make mistakes, I just imagine being famous and making them in front of millions of people-and then being totally hated for it. It must be so horrible.
She hasn't killed anybody and she does love her kids-so she is hardly a criminal.

Well, I am probably one of the few that like her lol but I always have to stick up for the minority-feel for them xx

I agree. I actually like her. I know most people don't but holding my hands up I think she's great :blush:

PixiePetal
19-11-2009, 02:37 PM

So pleased I am not the only one :)

As you say none of us know her personally, just what we see and read. There's always another side - and to Peter Andre too, I can't see how he has come out as the blue eyed boy :rolleyes:

Pipsqueak
19-11-2009, 02:51 PM
I have met her a couple of times - does that count????:D Actually she is very nice as KP.

The Kim/Katie chat last night was funny but I think there should be a campaign.... get Ant and Dec in - they are soooooooo funny. Ants face was a picture when Katie was stripping off right in front of him:laughing:

ORKSIE
19-11-2009, 02:59 PM
She does it on purpose:laughing: :laughing:

Personally I dont like Jordan...I dont know KP the person. (She may be ok) But i dont want her to win..I like george:thumbsup:

Lou
19-11-2009, 07:04 PM
I cant stand her, she disgusts me, mind you she doesnt know how to behave in any other way i spose.

Kim was great and so right with everything she said.

I was actually screaming at the tv last night she wound me up soooo badly when she said "if you are watching this kids i love you" Yeah right.....you dont know how to love anyone except yourself!!!! I love my children and thats why im in the same house as them, not to mention the same country!!!!!! No way on gods earth would i fly 5000 miles away from my children, and one of her children is disabled and last i knew in hospital with breathing difficulties, and its not like she needs the money!!!!

And she is being pathetic with the trials, playing for the sympathy vote, i dont seem to remember her having any issues with water or fear a few yrs ago!!!!!

ORKSIE
19-11-2009, 07:08 PM
And she is being pathetic with the trials, playing for the sympathy vote, i dont seem to remember her having any issues with water or fear a few yrs ago!!!!!

This was my thought exactly:thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
19-11-2009, 08:02 PM
Can't believe she can leave her kids so soon after there marrage break up :panic:

Her son, is ill, just been in hospital, they must be so confused, dads gone, now mums gone :angry:

And as for im a celeb- she wants people to love her again :rolleyes:

Although i think she did really look scared last nite......................

nannymcflea
20-11-2009, 10:03 PM
Can't believe she can leave her kids so soon after there marrage break up :panic:

Her son, is ill, just been in hospital, they must be so confused, dads gone, now mums gone :angry:

Why isn't dad there then?

I agree she's a twit for going on there but I disagree with P A being holier than thou, he's as much a twit but probably cleverer than her, so knows what to do (or what not to) to look good.

I luuuuuuv Ant and Dec,they are v.funny and the reason I watch this programme.:thumbsup:

Sorry Loopy, not having a go at your post as others have said the same and I personally can't be bothered with either K or P:laughing:

Daddy Day Care
20-11-2009, 10:16 PM
I prefer Katie over Joe god he winds me up, really couldnt share the camp with him

ORKSIE
20-11-2009, 10:26 PM
I prefer Katie over Joe god he winds me up, really couldnt share the camp with him

I like Joe...he such a wind up merchant. He has such a naughty glint in his eye:D

LOOPYLISA
20-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Why isn't dad there then?

I agree she's a twit for going on there but I disagree with P A being holier than thou, he's as much a twit but probably cleverer than her, so knows what to do (or what not to) to look good.

I luuuuuuv Ant and Dec,they are v.funny and the reason I watch this programme.:thumbsup:

Sorry Loopy, not having a go at your post as others have said the same and I personally can't be bothered with either K or P:laughing:

No probs :thumbsup:

I mean, Peter has just left the family home, now Katies left them .............v confused kids i think :panic:

LOOPYLISA
20-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Gino to win :clapping:

Daddy Day Care
20-11-2009, 10:31 PM

hes ever so slight favourite ahead of katie price

Lou
20-11-2009, 10:32 PM

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

agree xxxxxxxxx

ORKSIE
20-11-2009, 10:32 PM

:clapping: :clapping: :D

Or Joe
Or George
Or Sam

sweets
20-11-2009, 10:36 PM

her kids will be fine, they are at home with their grandma who has played a bit part in their upbringing and is with them almost all of the time. they also have nannies who care for them. katie is away from them because of her job, her being in the public eye is what pays the bills and buys all the specialist equipment and care her son needs. from what i have seen i think she is a good mum and pete is a good dad.
the kids are not having a 'normal' conventional upbringing but they know who their parents are and know they are loved.

Lou
20-11-2009, 10:44 PM
her kids will be fine, they are at home with their grandma who has played a bit part in their upbringing and is with them almost all of the time. they also have nannies who care for them. katie is away from them because of her job, her being in the public eye is what pays the bills and buys all the specialist equipment and care her son needs. from what i have seen i think she is a good mum and pete is a good dad.
the kids are not having a 'normal' conventional upbringing but they know who their parents are and know they are loved.

She does not need the money, she is by all counts a millionaire. She bangs on about her poor disabled child, how she would NEVER out him in respite etc, well isnt it nice if you have the choice???? My very best friend in the world has a severley disabled 15 yr old, she has not slept properly in 16 yrs. She is housebound at the weekends, she is exahusted and then when she has the opportunity of some well deserved respite, she feels guilty because of the stupid attitudes of dumb bitches like Katie Price. And even if she didnt, she still wouldnt be able to sleepthru worry.

She has enough money to provide for her children for the rest of their lives in a comfortable fasion. She is a selfish ***** who thinks about nothing but herself, and her own career. What would happen if (god forbid) something happened to Harvey while she was off flashing her tits to all and sundry....I will tell you what we would all be expected to feel sorry for her.

She quite simply disgusts me.

Having said all that....so does the Andre.

ORKSIE
21-11-2009, 10:22 PM
I was nearly sick at Kim's eating Trial:eek:
She did well tho.

Katie got the next Trial...Well would you believe it!!!!!

Pipsqueak
21-11-2009, 10:31 PM
That was barf barf.

And what do you know - another part of Katie that is fake - her teef!

ORKSIE
21-11-2009, 10:38 PM

PMSL i fort that tooo:clapping:

Daddy Day Care
21-11-2009, 10:44 PM
That was barf barf.

is there anything thats not fake about her?

ORKSIE
21-11-2009, 11:54 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/clueless/1.gif

nannysue
22-11-2009, 07:51 AM
I must admit i'm not enjoying it at this year , its turned into the Katie Price show !! even if she's not doing a trail all the focus seems to be on her :(

Ant & Dec are so funny though :laughing:

Pipsqueak
22-11-2009, 08:16 AM
is there anything thats not fake about her?

errrmmmm :idea: her boobs?:laughing:
the whiteness of her teef:D

Pipsqueak
22-11-2009, 08:19 AM
I agree Nanny, its turning into the KP/Jordon show but I love Kim - I cannot imagine being coped up with her as she is irritating (actually she is soooo much like my mum) but her heart is in the right place and what a trooper, I am warming to Lucy and Sam, not sure about Sabrina, Gino or Stuart, Joe and isn't George a wind-up merchant.

But Ant and Dec are on top form this year:clapping: Loved it when they were laughing at Kim during the trial and she told the off:D

ORKSIE
22-11-2009, 12:50 PM
I want either....
George

Gino

Sam

Joe

To win...Not nec in that order.

George is such a sweetie, loved the way he gave Lucy a hug when she was sad.

Joe is naughty:laughing:

Daddy Day Care
22-11-2009, 01:09 PM
Ohhhhhhh Orkise how can you like joe, hes just a bully

ORKSIE
22-11-2009, 01:15 PM
Ohhhhhhh Orkise how can you like joe, hes just a bully

Do you think so? I was wondering if it was done Tongue in cheek:huh: He also seems to have a rye smile when he beeing naughty:)

Daddy Day Care
22-11-2009, 01:20 PM
I wasnt sure but the way he was talking about sabrina i really didnt like. Dont personally like sabrina myslef but still shouldnt talk about someonelike that.

When he first went in and was talking about all the aniamals that could kill you think he was winding them all up them getting them scared but last 2 nights really havent liked him.

Not really sure who I do like this year, normally vote for the one i fancy but there is nobdoy this year :( lol

ORKSIE
22-11-2009, 01:26 PM
I wasnt sure but the way he was talking about sabrina i really didnt like. Dont personally like sabrina myslef but still shouldnt talk about someonelike that.

When he first went in and was talking about all the aniamals that could kill you think he was winding them all up them getting them scared but last 2 nights really havent liked him.

Not really sure who I do like this year, normally vote for the one i fancy but there is nobdoy this year :( lol

I missed the Sabrina incident. But did hear he had up set her.
Yeahh, thats what I mean, talkin about the animals that could eat em and bite em:laughing:

Yep, the women are not all that, although Sam Fox still has a good bod.. I know she gay, but,what difference does that make:huh:

LOOPYLISA
22-11-2009, 04:03 PM

Did you not tell me you had a soft spot for Lucy...........................:p

LittleMissSparkles
22-11-2009, 04:06 PM
I'm enjoying KP getting the trials every day I think she deserves them and as soon as the votes open for people to be voted off i hope she is the first to go , if she doesnt realise now the public dont like her she must be really thick ,I cant stand her x

Daddy Day Care
22-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Did you not tell me you had a soft spot for Lucy...........................:p

I use to back in here eastenders days, but shes to boring, she hasnt done anything, havent even seen her in a bikini lol

Daddy Day Care
22-11-2009, 05:04 PM
I'm enjoying KP getting the trials every day I think she deserves them and as soon as the votes open for people to be voted off i hope she is the first to go , if she doesnt realise now the public dont like her she must be really thick ,I cant stand her x

Im bored of wathcing her all the time, besides I think shes loving the trials, she knew when she wnet in she was gonig to get voted for them all, it means shes on camera more and she loves it really.

Shes joint favourite to win the show now with Gino, the bookies obviously think were warming towards her, or maybe they think its a fix and itv willl keep her in either way i hope they are wrong and shes goes first

edit - obviosuly she wont be first out that will be someone from the hellhole camp

LOOPYLISA
22-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Im bored of wathcing her all the time, besides I think shes loving the trials, she knew when she wnet in she was gonig to get voted for them all, it means shes on camera more and she loves it really.

Shes joint favourite to win the show now with Gino, the bookies obviously think were warming towards her, or maybe they think its a fix and itv willl keep her in either way i hope they are wrong and shes goes first

edit - obviosuly she wont be first out that will be someone from the hellhole camp

GINO GINO GINO :clapping:

ORKSIE
22-11-2009, 10:55 PM
Kim:angry: i really dont like her.....I prefer KP to her:eek:

Daddy Day Care
22-11-2009, 11:14 PM
Only becuase youlike joe and she had the balls to stick up to him where the others havent :p

Monkey1
23-11-2009, 06:09 AM
yay! Katie price has walked
"The way I've been treated on the show by the viewers, you'd think I was the most hated woman in Britain."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/im_a__celebrity/2741865/Katie-Price-vows-to-quit-Im-A-Celeb-if-forced-to-do-her-seventh-task-in-a-row.html#ixzz0XeyqpbLc
At last she realises!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

nannysue
23-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Sorry ... call me cynical but the whole KP thing smacks of a publicity stunt .:(

Boyfriend just happens to go over to OZ with an engagment ring , saying he will ask her as soon as she comes out , and may do it on TV ( of course he will !!)

Now she walks out , that meansthey now have a free 2 weeks holiday in a luxury hotel until the end of the show .

On the plus side maybe we will get to know the others a little better now .

angeldelight
23-11-2009, 04:26 PM
Sorry ... call me cynical but the whole KP thing smacks of a publicity stunt .:(

Boyfriend just happens to go over to OZ with an engagment ring , saying he will ask her as soon as she comes out , and may do it on TV ( of course he will !!)

Now she walks out , that meansthey now have a free 2 weeks holiday in a luxury hotel until the end of the show .

couldnt have put it better myself :laughing:

Angel xx

Pipsqueak
23-11-2009, 05:02 PM

cynical!!!:D

but oh so probably true

ORKSIE
27-11-2009, 10:25 PM
Cant believe Sams gone:panic:

I cannot stand that KIM woman.. she too opionated for me and so far up her own a*se:D

Daddy Day Care
27-11-2009, 10:35 PM

I cannot stand that KIM woman.. she too opionated for me and so far up her own a*se:D

Think sam was surprised as well,

yeah im not a kim fan shes being doing my head in, dont mind joe so muhc now, but for me it has to be Gino for the win

LOOPYLISA
27-11-2009, 10:55 PM

:thumbsup:

ORKSIE
27-11-2009, 11:03 PM
Gino.. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

GOING TO BED NOW oops, Caps. he well nice...Slap meself:eek:

LOOPYLISA
27-11-2009, 11:05 PM
Gino.. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

GOING TO BED NOW oops, Caps. he well nice...Slap meself:eek:

Nighty nite x

ORKSIE
27-11-2009, 11:12 PM

Nighty nite x

I like joe too...Cos he naughty and is a wind up in a nice way:D I think:rolleyes:

Pipsqueak
28-11-2009, 07:59 AM
Kim is now getting on my nerves, she is irritating and up herself (as my kids would say)

angeldelight
30-11-2009, 03:45 PM
Oh has George gone now ?

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/blog/article/367743/

Angel xx

Daddy Day Care
30-11-2009, 03:54 PM
you beat me to it Angel jsut came on here to say that, tis a shame I liked him made me laugh

angeldelight
30-11-2009, 04:01 PM
I also liked him he was funny

Angel xxx

ORKSIE
30-11-2009, 10:20 PM
I likerd George...he was sooo funny and seemed a real life Gentleman:clapping:

Daddy Day Care
01-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Did I miss much tonight? was wathcing the footy first epsiode ive missed :(

ORKSIE
01-12-2009, 10:43 PM
Nope...Kim got her Bazookas out:eek: I felt quite Ill, she was in the pool where they wash.
Gino got his Tackle out....:clapping:..... but you only saw his bum:(
Then Kim started gettin a bit hot around the neather regions IYSWIM and became a little pervy with the men IMO:rolleyes:

So no you didnt miss much:D

Daddy Day Care
01-12-2009, 10:55 PM
lol oh good, thats 2 things i dont mind missing out on :)

ORKSIE
04-12-2009, 10:03 PM
Gino! Gino! Gino!:jump for joy: :jump for joy: To win:clapping:

Daddy Day Care
04-12-2009, 10:11 PM
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ORKSIE
04-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Yesssss:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

angeldelight
05-12-2009, 08:34 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Yippieeeeeeeeeeeee

Angel xx