PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting!

TheBTeam
13-11-2009, 05:04 PM
We had a poo in the pants today done while the child was asleep!!!! Bless his little heart! You don't need to ask who got the job of cleaning the rather large runny thing up!!!:eek: :eek:

Twinkles
13-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Yuck yuck and more yuck !

Blaze
13-11-2009, 05:20 PM
& yuck from me too!

Alibali
13-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Did I ever tell you about the time we had a poo in the pants situation? We were out at soft play and the lo had quite a runny poo in her pants, then proceeded to slide down the giant slide smearing poo every where:panic:

Then one of my friends lo's slid down after her.

Not pleasant.

Guess who had to clean that up too!!

David Sheppard
13-11-2009, 05:45 PM
You guys have so got to get out more!!!!!!!!

sunnysmile
13-11-2009, 05:47 PM
No chocolate fudge cake for pudding now :eek:

LisaH
13-11-2009, 06:34 PM
Mmmm nice:D :laughing:

Princess Sara
13-11-2009, 06:41 PM
Did I ever tell you about the time we had a poo in the pants situation? We were out at soft play and the lo had quite a runny poo in her pants, then proceeded to slide down the giant slide smearing poo every where:panic:

Then one of my friends lo's slid down after her.

Not pleasant.

Guess who had to clean that up too!!

That makes me feels so much better now after our poo in the pants situation 2 minutes before the school run this morning. The mum said to put the pants, socks and trousers in the bin! I didn't know such a small boy could produce so much poo!

Mollymop
13-11-2009, 06:49 PM
No chocolate fudge cake for pudding now :eek:

heheheee:laughing:

Bitsy Beans
13-11-2009, 09:39 PM
OK this is my DD but she keeps pooing in the bath. The first time she started I couldn't lift her out in time so she had to poo onto my bare hand :eek:

The next time I was fishing for turds in the bath :eek: :eek:

Fortunately my mindee doesn't seem to do a poo when she's with me so I guess my wonderful daughter is making up for it :laughing:

The Juggler
13-11-2009, 09:42 PM
OK this is my DD but she keeps pooing in the bath. The first time she started I couldn't lift her out in time so she had to poo onto my bare hand :eek:

Fortunately my mindee doesn't seem to do a poo when she's with me so I guess my wonderful daughter is making up for it :laughing:

my dd did that too when she was small but it was always little bits you could catch - not runny! but yuk, yuk anyway...:laughing: :laughing:

Maguiresmonkeys
13-11-2009, 09:46 PM

My DD (19months) does this too! :laughing:

charleyfarley
13-11-2009, 09:58 PM
We had a poo in the pants today done while the child was asleep!!!! Bless his little heart! You don't need to ask who got the job of cleaning the rather large runny thing up!!!:eek: :eek:

Must be the week for it as one of my mindees did the same thing but on the school run :panic: He never even told me and it was only when we got home I noticed the wet patches on his trousers :panic:
The clean up operation wasn't a nice one and one I hope I don't have to do again in a hurry

Carol xx

PixiePetal
13-11-2009, 10:03 PM

DD remembers when she(3 and half at the time) and DS were sharing a bath and DS (about 1yr) did it, she said 'look mummy, whats that?' Had to whip them out quick and go fishing :laughing:

Roseolivia
14-11-2009, 08:56 AM
I am having this with Rose as she's just toilet trained and has nopt quite got the hang of poos yet!!:eek: