PDA

View Full Version : Just had a parcel- any ideas where it could be from?

miss mopple
13-11-2009, 11:09 AM
As Im baffled :panic:

Its a baby signing book callled Wiggle and Move and its turned up with no note or anything in it.

I honestly have no idea where its come from. An old nursery ed comp maybe, thats my only guess- although I havent entered anything on ages.

Most odd, but Im not complaining as I love a freebie :clapping:

miffy
13-11-2009, 11:28 AM
No idea - sorry!

Just enjoy it :)

Miffy xx

babs
13-11-2009, 12:50 PM
enjoy it not often u get freebys......

althou i got i small but quite heavy box last week didnt open it a i was just about leavin the house, got phone call off hubby saying why have u order a huge bottle of lloyd grossman sauce hadnt a clue what he wa on about, when i got home there was this huge bottle of sauce the the middle of my table then realised id ordered it after seeing the link on here, so thank u :D :D

Blaze
13-11-2009, 01:12 PM
enjoy it not often u get freebys......

althou i got i small but quite heavy box last week didnt open it a i was just about leavin the house, got phone call off hubby saying why have u order a huge bottle of lloyd grossman sauce hadnt a clue what he wa on about, when i got home there was this huge bottle of sauce the the middle of my table then realised id ordered it after seeing the link on here, so thank u :D :D

ROFL - Same happened in my house with the sauce!:laughing:

If you remember - share!!! I love a freebie too!:D

Roseolivia
13-11-2009, 01:33 PM
That always happens to me. I got a trike for free with no note, realised then it was for a toy testing company. I got a box of playmaize- still don't know where it's from. Last year i got some books- won them in a comp. The companies never send a note with these things, do they not know how busy and forgetful we childminders are??:laughing:

singlewiththree
13-11-2009, 01:40 PM
I got a cranium super fort once and nearly let me girls play with it but decided to ask around and found out it was an NCT raffle prize for the event I was organising and not for us at all :(

Alibali
13-11-2009, 02:12 PM
Oh lucky you, I got something similar from a competition in the SCMA magazine (I do remember entering it though!)

Hope the kids enjoy it.

Happy Totos
15-11-2009, 09:48 PM
Sounds like you won something from NCMA? did you send your details for the freebies they give if you send your contact details?? :panic:

MaryAnne xx