PDA

View Full Version : Photo's of mindee on display?

AliceK
13-11-2009, 09:50 AM
Hi

I have a noticeboard in my hallway with the usual CM stuff on, Ofsted poster, menus, etc etc and I have a few pics of mindee on there doing various activities. Anyway last night OH questioned as to whether it was OK to have pics of someone elses child on display? I was sure it was but now he's got me thinking??????? Are we allowed to do this? Should say the noticeboard is behind the front door so can only be seen from inside the house so if a random person knocked on my door they wouldn't see it when I opened the door only people who are actually inside the house can see it.
Thanks

xxxx

beccas
13-11-2009, 09:52 AM
I have a bit on my permission slips that says i can take and use photos for my scrapbook advertising and displays etc.

moogster1a
13-11-2009, 09:53 AM
Why wouldn't you be able to display a photo? Are we getting into the mad everyone's a paedo debate again where visitors will get their rocks off looking at an innocent photo?
Surely some nutter would be more interested in the real life child if they were already in your house!

PixiePetal
13-11-2009, 10:02 AM
I have a bit on my permission slips that says i can take and use photos for my scrapbook advertising and displays etc.

Me too and you don't need to name them on the noticeboard anyway.

AliceK
13-11-2009, 10:16 AM
Oh thats allright then as I have this agreed on the contract and no there are no names I just think it's nice for mum / dad to be able to see them although obviously I have others in her daily diary and obs book as well.

Thank you

xxxx