PDA

View Full Version : Sick yuck!

mrsbumbles
03-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Well i started with a new baby last tuesday, and every day ive had her i have ended up smelling of baby sick!! Its in my hair, on my clothes,
on the playmat everywhere!!! yuck. I have never know such a sicky baby!!!

And to top it off today, i came home form school run and the dog had been sick in the kitchen, the whole house stunk!!!

I have now got a nice Yankie candle burning, finished work and about to go in the bath to freshen up!!

Baby sick YUCK!!!! Cant wait for her to outgrow this stage!!!

Banana
03-03-2008, 05:44 PM
EEEEYYYYEWWWW!!!

I hate sick. Sick does tend to make me sick, i cant cope.

Poor you

x

sarah32
03-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Thats the one thing I have trouble dealing with, sick. I can deal with anything else but like you said you wash your hands and you still can smell it. I went round the house last time spraying air freshner everywhere when everyone was all gone.:mad:

angeldelight
03-03-2008, 05:53 PM
Yuk Poor you I hate it

Yuk

xx

fionamal
03-03-2008, 05:56 PM
Im generally ok with baby sick or my own kids but other than that I hate it.

It does tend to linger as well.

deeb66
03-03-2008, 05:59 PM
I can cope when the kids are sick but as soon as an adult is sick I end up heaving and am very nearly sick myself :eek:

miffy
03-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Yuk can't stand sick of any sort and hate being sick myself!!!!!

Hope it's a very short lived phase for you

Miffy xx

charleyfarley
03-03-2008, 06:04 PM
Poor you. I do feel sorry for you, absolutely hate sick

Think it's the smell that makes me heave

Carol xx

Annie_T
03-03-2008, 06:24 PM
baby sick is the worse, my girl was sick over my bro (in his top,mouth, over face etc lol)

maybe the babys milk does not sit well with them ... maybe you could ask the mum/dad if she/he always like it and advice her/him maybe it the milk that could be causing it ...just a thought x

flora
03-03-2008, 06:46 PM
to get rid of the smell try burning tea tree and lavender oil ( just a couple of drops of each )in an aromatherapy burner, works a treat. Hope she improves very soon.:)

LittleMissSparkles
03-03-2008, 06:49 PM
I dont do sick .......... yuk !

xxx

berkschick
03-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Poor you, the smell of baby sick is disgusting!

I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

miss muffit
03-03-2008, 06:52 PM
Hi Yuk! I hate baby sick

poor you! :(

Karen:) :) :)

Twinkles
03-03-2008, 06:54 PM
Yuck! I know exactly how you feel. I had a new baby start in Jan he's SOOOO sicky. Without warning just up chucks everywhere ( not projectile ) he smelly sicky, I smell sicky , playroom smells sicky. I usually get rid of the smell with scented candles when he's gone but it's back early the next morning.:panic:

janet
03-03-2008, 07:01 PM
it seems to linger no matter how many times it gets cleaned up xxxx

Trouble
03-03-2008, 07:04 PM
i dont mind sick or anything else mine is snot hate it with a passion!!!!!!!!:panic:

Mollymop
03-03-2008, 07:10 PM
Yukky!! I hate sick, as does everyone. Caitlin was sick the other night and I was up most of the night trying to wash it out of her hair, and she had to sleep in my bed for 2 nights until her bedroom was ready, it was that bad!

Baby sick, I don't mind as much as older kids sick, but dog sick is just gross, had lots of occasions of that but doggie diarhorrea tops the most gross list. haha!

sarah707
03-03-2008, 07:39 PM
The baby I have - the screamer - he pukes regularly... it's horrible and I hate it. I've just had my carpets cleaned so he's not going near them for a long long time - he can stay on the wooden floors.

I have washable everything and the laminate really helps - but the other day he was sick in the groove that the sliding doors move in... really hard to get out and it's lingering :(