PDA

View Full Version : Help with application form

lissy
12-11-2009, 09:16 PM
I am trying to complete an application form for a learning support assistant job at a local school which i can do alongside my minding and am having a bit of trouble with the application form.

I have to put 2 references down ??? I have been minding for 5 years and before that was a stay at home mum and worked in my dads pub so who am i going to put. If i put mindees mum what relationship would i put??

In my employment what would my grade be?
What would you put as major duties/responsibilities?
Reason for seeking new position?
Do i put anything under professional membership? name of professional body, grade of membership???
Ive put my nvq3 down under training but do i put any other training ive done for minding such as the first aid, manual handling, food hygiene, the training i did before registering which i can t remember what it was called???

ANy tips for relevant experience?? the job will be to support a child with behavioural difficulties.

Hope someone can give me some advice, i have to deliver this tomorrow and have kids all day! need to get it finished tonight and my brain is giving up on me:rolleyes:

Pipsqueak
12-11-2009, 09:34 PM
I am trying to complete an application form for a learning support assistant job at a local school which i can do alongside my minding and am having a bit of trouble with the application form.

I have to put 2 references down ??? I have been minding for 5 years and before that was a stay at home mum and worked in my dads pub so who am i going to put. If i put mindees mum what relationship would i put??

Client?

In my employment what would my grade be?
you are management/owner of the business - self employed
What would you put as major duties/responsibilities? 'caring for children of various ages on domestic premises. Implementing EYFS. Responsible for childrens: welfare, pastoral care, learning requirements, accounts etc
Reason for seeking new position? supplementary professional development
Do i put anything under professional membership? name of professional body, grade of membership???NCMA?
Ive put my nvq3 down under training but do i put any other training ive done for minding such as the first aid, manual handling, food hygiene, the training i did before registering which i can t remember what it was called??? yes

ANy tips for relevant experience?? the job will be to support a child with behavioural difficulties.

you are used to assessing a childs individual needs, sourcing and/or seeking support professionally when needed, you work well with other professionals and manage well on your own, good partnership with parents etc
Hope someone can give me some advice, i have to deliver this tomorrow and have kids all day! need to get it finished tonight and my brain is giving up on me:rolleyes:

hth - perhaps you can pretty it up in nice language:thumbsup: