PDA

View Full Version : Bliss

jelly15
12-11-2009, 02:15 PM
I have been minding for 6 weeks now and today all three mindees asleep at same time, 15mth in cot and two two years olds in buggies. They all look so cosy and comfy:littleangel:

I have had time for a cuppa, cleaned the kitchen and prepared for messy play for this afternoon. I feel so organised and have no mindees tommorrow so hubby and I are going shopping for TV for playroom (Iwant to keep the lounge for family only). Then tommorrow evening DH, DSs and myself are off to Cardiff to watch the rugby:thumbsup:

angiemog
12-11-2009, 03:42 PM
I had 3 mindees yesterday. 17 months, 1 year old and 7 months all asleep at the same time. I was so pleased and rather smug as I 'sat' there for 40 minutes! it's lovely when it all works out like that.:D

The Juggler
13-11-2009, 07:48 AM
I have been minding for 6 weeks now and today all three mindees asleep at same time, 15mth in cot and two two years olds in buggies. They all look so cosy and comfy:littleangel:

I have had time for a cuppa, cleaned the kitchen and prepared for messy play for this afternoon. I feel so organised and have no mindees tommorrow so hubby and I are going shopping for TV for playroom (Iwant to keep the lounge for family only). Then tommorrow evening DH, DSs and myself are off to Cardiff to watch the rugby:thumbsup:

Well done. Hope you're enjoying minding. Have fun at the rugby - Cardiff is my home town. Say 'hi' for me.

lou lou
13-11-2009, 02:14 PM
lovely when it happens like that just got mine all asleep so just having some time out as it has been a mad morning