PDA

View Full Version : Finally bought my phil and teds!

mumx3
12-11-2009, 01:17 PM
I bit the bullet yesterday. There was a brand new single Phil and Teds Sport in Black on ebay a mile up the road from me going for £200 so I bought it!

Then went to Babies r us and got the doubles kit for £60 and have just ordered the raincover online for £20. Which means the whole lot will cost me £280 for a brand new black P and T Sport.:clapping: They are currently £354 online which is the cheapest I have found them with the doubles seat and raincover.

It has taken me 3 years to get my head around the price (amongst other things). But I used it today as a single and I am very very impressed. Will try it as a double tomorrow.

singlewiththree
12-11-2009, 01:43 PM
Congratulations! they are fab I wouldn't be without mine.

AliceK
12-11-2009, 01:45 PM
I'm going to order mine on Saturday and can't wait, the 2 other doubles that I have at the moment are driving me mad, such hard work :angry:
I can't wait :)
BTW that is a FANTASTIC price :)
xxxxxx

AnnieM
12-11-2009, 04:48 PM
can someone tell me how compact these fold up and how heavy they are to lift? Sounds like you got a bargain. :)

AliceK
12-11-2009, 05:43 PM
can someone tell me how compact these fold up and how heavy they are to lift? Sounds like you got a bargain. :)

Hi
I folded up the one in Mothercare and it was quite small. I only have a VW Golf at the mo and OH has assured me it will fit in the boot. Except I'll have to put the doubles seat elsewhere in the car. Also I think the wheels come off pretty easy if you need to.

xxxxx

Pudding Girl
12-11-2009, 06:10 PM
Welcome to the (irresponsible Cms ;) ) club!

I'm on the lookout for another one, I really miss mine, nothing else has come close to it.

Curly Quavers
12-11-2009, 06:14 PM
Welcome to the (irresponsible Cms ;) ) club!

I'm on the lookout for another one, I really miss mine, nothing else has come close to it.

LMAO yes welcome I am very jelous!

balloon
12-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Congratulations! ;)

And welcome to the P&T club from me too!

It folds up quite small and even smaller if you take the back wheels off (2 second job). The second seat folds flat, max 3cm deep so should just sit on top of the buggy when folded.

I love mine and wouldn't be without it!

Curly Quavers
12-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Well I have been bitten by the ebay bug!

Have been bidding on one tonight, if I get it I will sell everything else except the small stroller for the older ones.

Pudding Girl
12-11-2009, 08:05 PM
See that is the beauty of P&T (and others like it) that you only need the one and there's only that wee extra seat to store when you don't need a double, rather than a whole other buggy! Ideal when space is at a premium.