PDA

View Full Version : the cheek of her

tammerisk
11-11-2009, 11:00 AM
i have rang my devlopment worker to ask how and what i need to do for being able to offer govenment funding

and guess what she said

it involves a lot more in depth planning and i don't think you will be able to do it!!!:eek:

i was really annoyed a tthis

i know i don't do written plans as such at the momnet but that does not mean that i can't
and they only reason i don't at the mo is because really i am a bit lazy and i can get away with not doing it

but as i said i can do it i have done it for my nvq 3

and i found it quite easy after i had had it explained in a way i can understand

she dropped off some examples of the depth of the planning needed and i it is exactly the same as i did for my nvq 3

so i am in a good minde to do a few sheet of it and show her just to stick it up her noise and prove i not a stupid as she seems to think i am.

soory abou tthe rant but it is one thing i can't stand peopel thinking i can't do something without even giving me the chance to try.

Chatterbox Childcare
11-11-2009, 11:17 AM
Sorry but I would not be happy with this and would contact her superior or EY department

How dare she judge you :angry:

little miss chatterbox
11-11-2009, 11:21 AM
how totally rude and ignorant of her! I agree with what DebbieS26 has said - go back and tell her you're not accepting that! I'm insulted for you.

She has no right to judge you in anyway!

Hebs
11-11-2009, 11:31 AM
inclusive practice? :rolleyes:

i'd complain :D

tammerisk
11-11-2009, 01:07 PM
as i said i am going to prove to her that she was wrong and do it all anyway

hopefully with the help here on the fourum i will do a good job and then she will see

sarah707
11-11-2009, 06:28 PM
Of course you will do a good job!

She's out of order and needs telling :D