PDA

View Full Version : I am bored and need inspiration!

amirose
10-11-2009, 09:46 AM
I have an 18 month old and a 2 year old mindee here today. Its wet cold and horrible out and we were going to the soft play but seen as the 18 month old has stitches in his chin which he actually fell and re-opened yesterday (with me :panic: ) we were not going anywhere. The original accident happened at the park too so not doing that!!! He can't get the stitches wet or dirty either.

So.... i think paintings out, could colour but with this age group that kills all of about 10 minutes, he hates cooking (screams at me) erm ... I'm stuck!!!

We will take the dogs out and feed the ducks later unless it rains but I feel bad them just free playing all morning - which is what they are doing at the moment :thumbsup:

Ripeberry
10-11-2009, 09:50 AM
I thought we were supposed to let them freeplay as much as possible :D Just make some quick obs and a couple of photos, then you'll feel like you've done something...which you are anyway.
Keeping them safe and occupied :thumbsup:

amirose
10-11-2009, 10:00 AM
I thought we were supposed to let them freeplay as much as possible :D Just make some quick obs and a couple of photos, then you'll feel like you've done something...which you are anyway.
Keeping them safe and occupied :thumbsup:

Thanks hun :D Your right that's exactly what I am doing keeping the safe and occupied :thumbsup: Can make you feel a bit lost when they are so happy playing!!! Ok obs and photos, sounds like a plan :clapping:

Ripeberry
10-11-2009, 10:07 AM
I'm on the PC this morning as mindee arrived at 7.30am and mum said that he's been up since just before 6am! So by the time I got back from the school run he was all grizzly and kept going to the gate at the bottom of the stairs (he does this when he wants his nap)
So I've done nothing so far, but we are going to the library after lunch and then the school run and he'll get to play with my girls, so I supposed he'll be tired again by 4.30pm which is when he gets his tea :rolleyes:
Never mind...I'm sorting out some obs as well, got everything written down, just got to put it in the book.
Have a good day :thumbsup:

amirose
10-11-2009, 10:12 AM
Thank you, its going well J was singing so I put a cd on and got the instruments out - they are having a great time!! :clapping: