PDA

View Full Version : obs help please

Winnie
09-11-2009, 09:22 PM
I've tried linking this ob but all i can come up with is KUW E&I, Place and Communities. Can anyone find something that isnt KUW to put me out of my misery please :( .

J 16 mths
The children are looking at the leaves, twigs, stones and flowers in the tray, on the wall are posters of autumn leaves, pumpkins, twigs and conkers

J picks up a leaf and holds it up to the picture on the wall; she puts the leaf back in the tray and watches the other child explore the tray for a while. J points to the picture on the wall then picks up a stone in her right hand and turns it over in her hand looking closely at it. The other child picks up a daisy and smells it; J puts the stone back in the tray and picks up a fuchsia flower and sniffs at it.

sarah707
10-11-2009, 07:44 AM
There are sensory experiences - CD responding

Also matching skills and noticing patterns when she is holding things up to the display which is PSR&N

Hth :D

Straws
10-11-2009, 09:17 AM
I always get stuck on linking obs, does my head in:(

Straws xx

Winnie
10-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Oh thank you Sarah, try as i might i find linking & next steps sooo difficult. Would you like to come live with me? i'll gladly do without my sewing room & pop a bed in there for you ;) :D