PDA

View Full Version : Mirrors - risk assessment

Straws
08-11-2009, 07:10 PM
Evening all,

Just a quick question I have been re-doing all of my risk assessments over the last few weekends, I have just come to do my bedroom risk assessement, and realised since the last one I have had new wardrobes with full length mirrors do they need safety film fitting???

Straws xx

Kelly
08-11-2009, 07:17 PM
Do you use your bedroom, if so is it just for sleeping, if so, I would assess the risk of the mirror (breaking, smashing) and then what I'm going to do about it, I probably wouldn't cover, just put children will not play in room and will be in cots etc,

jo f
08-11-2009, 09:26 PM
My bedroom is not used so not included on my certificate I have a lock on my door. It has allsorts in, ladders, unused stuff, emergency chairs! Hardly relaxing more like a junk room- I hate it but am only in a 2 bedroomed house with very little storage space!

PixiePetal
08-11-2009, 09:58 PM
My bedroom is not used so not included on my certificate I have a lock on my door. It has allsorts in, ladders, unused stuff, emergency chairs! Hardly relaxing more like a junk room- I hate it but am only in a 2 bedroomed house with very little storage space!

My room in my old house was like that :rolleyes: I put a lock on the door too as kids had to go upstairs for loo, didn't want anyone wandering in and finding iron, tools etc :laughing:

Got a bigger house now with playroom and downstairs loo :thumbsup: