PDA

View Full Version : I have the best parents!!!!

Lady Haha
07-11-2009, 12:09 PM
I have been off work sick for two weeks already and am going to be off again for the whole of next week. It started as a cold then I ended up in hospital with pneumonia and got out on Thursday just gone.

Well, while in hospital I thought all the hard work I had put in over the past two and half years was gonna go down the pan as my business was so obviously going to all go wrong now....but I haven't lost a single mindee!!! I am really touched by the messages I have recieved from the parents saying how they will wait for me and are not looking for anyone else and to take as long as I need to get better. One said it had made her realise just how supportive I am to her and how much she misses me!!!

It's made me think that when Ofsted eventually come to do my next grading, I really don't care what they give me, because I know my parents obviously think I'm outstanding and thats all that matters to me:D

PixiePetal
07-11-2009, 12:11 PM
See, there are some out there :thumbsup:

Hope you are soon fully recovered and back on top form with your fantastic mindees parents :)

LOOPYLISA
07-11-2009, 12:12 PM
:clapping:

I know exactly how you feel, i had pneumonia this time last year :panic:

Take it easy it takes a long time to recover :thumbsup:

Lady Haha
07-11-2009, 12:19 PM
Loopy, am I being realistic thinking I can go back to work week after next, do you think?? I need the money, but I have no idea how long I should be taking it easy! The doc says take it easy for a while, it takes a long time to get back to your old self, but how long is 'a long time'????

I only do before and after school, so can rest during the day!

LOOPYLISA
07-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Loopy, am I being realistic thinking I can go back to work week after next, do you think?? I need the money, but I have no idea how long I should be taking it easy! The doc says take it easy for a while, it takes a long time to get back to your old self, but how long is 'a long time'????

I only do before and after school, so can rest during the day!

Its hard isnt it, like you say you need the money, obviously :thumbsup: , i would see how you feel after next week to be honest with you, i remember feeling so weak, and if i had of had mindees at the time there would of been no way in this world i could of had them :thumbsup:

I hope this has helped a bit, speedy recovery x

miffy
07-11-2009, 02:13 PM
Sorry you've not been well and hope you soon make a full recovery.

Take it easy though, your "parents" are being supportive and you need to make sure you're feeling 100% before you get back to work.

Miffy xx

ORKSIE
07-11-2009, 03:24 PM
Sounds like you do a fantastic job.
Sending lots of Get Well Vibes XX

Lady Haha
07-11-2009, 07:08 PM
Thanks everyone! I missed this forum when I was in hospital! No internet for me!!! No forum, no facebook, I was climbing the walls!!!!:panic: :laughing: