PDA

View Full Version : Direct gov site is working

nikkia77
07-11-2009, 10:52 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

At least it is for me :blush: :blush:

mushpea
07-11-2009, 12:01 PM
well, i am on there but none of my details are correct and half of the details are missing and apparently i am about 1 mile from my own postcode:angry:

luckily i a fortunate enough to be full at the moment but you just dont know whats round the corner and i am fuming that they still havent sorted this out, i have had no phone calls for ages, yet 3 friends of mine have just take on new children so somthing somewhere needs sorting and fast.

aly
07-11-2009, 12:02 PM
not for me...i click on wales but it says schools nursery in england...no mention of childmidners.!!

patevans
07-11-2009, 01:26 PM
well, i am on there but none of my details are correct and half of the details are missing and apparently i am about 1 mile from my own postcode:angry:

luckily i a fortunate enough to be full at the moment but you just dont know whats round the corner and i am fuming that they still havent sorted this out, i have had no phone calls for ages, yet 3 friends of mine have just take on new children so somthing somewhere needs sorting and fast.

Mine is the same, nothing is right and it says I am 1 mile from my own postcode :eek:

miffy
07-11-2009, 01:34 PM
Thank you - I need to check mine

Miffy xx

Chatterbox Childcare
07-11-2009, 03:55 PM
It could take until the end of the month for everyone to be on there.

If there is someone miles from you that is because they are the closest setting with data entered.

sarah707
07-11-2009, 07:02 PM
My town has disappeared completely now! :eek: :rolleyes:

TheBTeam
07-11-2009, 07:15 PM
Well people that are 3 miles from me are showing closer to me than I am still, but one good thing, I am on the second page of those closest to my postcode, and dh is halfway down page three!! So at least on here alone I have managed my aim of not having dh live with me!!!!!

LisaMcNally09
07-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Well people that are 3 miles from me are showing closer to me than I am still, but one good thing, I am on the second page of those closest to my postcode, and dh is halfway down page three!! So at least on here alone I have managed my aim of not having dh live with me!!!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Im not even on there now:angry:

miffy
07-11-2009, 09:25 PM
No, I'm not there and neither is anyone else near me :rolleyes:

Hopeless!

Miffy xx

AnnieM
10-11-2009, 09:44 PM
I have just been and checked and they have removed my URN number and link to my report and all other childminders near to me too. :clapping: Most of the other details are still wrong though. :panic: I guess you can't have everything.....

Straws
11-11-2009, 11:12 AM
I type my postcode in and show up 7km away lol, also says I have a playroom, sensory room, quiet room, I wish lol all wrong, If anyone phoned up after reading direct gov, they'd think I lived in a large house not a 3 bed semi

Straws xxx

beccas
11-11-2009, 12:57 PM
I may sound daft but what is this site for i heard theres a site all minders should be on how do i access it and get on it..:blush: :panic:

Louise_Oaktree
11-11-2009, 03:40 PM
Inspection grades are listed :eek:

Mollymop
11-11-2009, 03:56 PM
I am on there to now! :clapping: Only after I phoned them and asked where I was and the assured me they would have me on there the following week. They were really helpful and even rang me on the day th ey put my details on just to let me know I was on there at last.

I am glad to see that the URN links have been removed in my area - so I don't know if they have had lots of complaints about them being available for all too see or what, because they were on there before - and now have gone! good!!!

Pipsqueak
11-11-2009, 04:24 PM
Nope I nor any of my colleagues are showing at all for our town STILL:angry:

Willowdancer
11-11-2009, 04:29 PM
Same for our town Pipsqueak. :censored:

Mollymop
11-11-2009, 04:29 PM
Nope I nor any of my colleagues are showing at all for our town STILL:angry:

Give them a ring. I did and was put on there after 2 days. I am sure I would be still waiting if I hadn't

sue m
11-11-2009, 04:30 PM
I've just had a call to say I'm on there now, they have been working on it. I feel quite special! :blush: :laughing:

Mollymop
11-11-2009, 04:40 PM
I've just had a call to say I'm on there now, they have been working on it. I feel quite special! :blush: :laughing:

They're really daft Sue! :laughing: You have been on there for weeks and weeks and weeks!!!!

sue m
11-11-2009, 05:06 PM
They're really daft Sue! :laughing: You have been on there for weeks and weeks and weeks!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: Have I? I only looked once and then didn't bother again! Always look yourself is the lesson here I suppose! :blush: