PDA

View Full Version : I think childminders are great!

Bananabrain
06-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Was just reading a post about translating contracts etc into Polish and it just struck me how fab this site is and how us childminders seem to know everything about everything!!!
You can be really troubled about something and post here and within minutes, you get loads of answers/different opinions etc.
Just wanted to say once again, thanks everyone for being there and thanks to Pauline for such a brilliant,friendly site.
Have a good weekend everyone.

jellytot
06-11-2009, 05:06 PM
thats a really nice thought to start the weekend on :) :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

venus89
06-11-2009, 05:27 PM
:group hug:

Couldn't agree more!

Pipsqueak
06-11-2009, 06:24 PM
We ARE the best aren't we:D :thumbsup: :clapping:

Heaven Scent
06-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Yeah every last one of us - even those who haven't yet found this site but do a brilliant job!!! (we are obviously better though)

Helen Dempster
06-11-2009, 10:08 PM
I will raise my glass to that! :thumbsup:

ORKSIE
06-11-2009, 10:19 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
We are the bestest:thumbsup:

suzyblue
07-11-2009, 08:39 AM
I couldnt agree more! Heres to us!!!:thumbsup:

Tam's Tribe
07-11-2009, 08:48 AM
I have mentioned this before, when I was working full time as a Customer Services Manager, I thought Childminders were mums who didnt want to get a proper job :blush:

Now I know all the details, what is involved, the long hours, hard work, caring nature, the time and energy put into caring for children I ALSO THINK CHILDMINDERS ARE GREAT!!!! (and not coz I am one :D ).

You are all so creative, hard working and loving!!!!!!

When you feel down or unappreciated, just remember you are all doing a fab job.

p.s. I have been minding for 3 months and had my first CHALLENGING two days during the recent October Half Term hols . . . anyway, my eldest's piano teacher saw me and ask if I was OK (I explained the above) and she said . . .

"Dont you wish you had gone out there and got yourself a PROPER job!" :eek: . . . now I am not normally short for words but I was SHOCKED!!!! . . . All I replied is that I love my JOB and would never go back into the corporate world . . . what I should of said was that this pretend job of mine was paying for her pretend job too!!!! :laughing: