PDA

View Full Version : my certificate arrived this morning

CAZMCA
05-11-2009, 07:15 PM
yayyyyyy :jump for joy: but i am so confused at what to do next, i have applied myself to yell.com, thomson local and childcare.co.uk aswell as usual posters etc but have absolutely no idea what to do next! i have received my ncma toolkit and fireblanket but not had any paperwork from them nor have i heard from sure start stockport..........please help!

Pipsqueak
05-11-2009, 07:48 PM
First of all congratulations:clapping: :clapping:

Advertise anywhere parent and child goes:thumbsup:

miffy
05-11-2009, 07:50 PM
As above! :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

mrs c
07-11-2009, 08:20 AM
Congratulations :thumbsup: Just need to get known as a cminder. I've got mindees through being at school, library and advertising at the local nursery and playgroups. Good luck

Tam's Tribe
07-11-2009, 08:36 AM
:clapping: Congratulations . . . it is a great feeling isnt it!

Like mentioned above, you need to get yourself out there . . . advertising is crucial but it is as important to get to know the other childminders in your area, there is alot of networking to do . . . visit Toddler Groups with them, they have a wealth of information that I have found they are willing to share and help . . . also if they know you, your setting and trust you, if they receive enquiries and cannot place the child, they are happy to recommend you . . . this has proved invaluable to me.

Good Luck!!

Lovies
Tam

angeldelight
07-11-2009, 08:40 AM
Congratulations to you

:clapping: :clapping:

Good luck now with the advertisting etc

Angel xx