PDA

View Full Version : Partnership working

sarah707
05-11-2009, 06:03 PM
I was asked this question as a pm and thought I would share my answer.

if anyone else has any ideas, please add to the thread! :D

QUESTION

i have a little one who is going to be going to pre school 4 days a week and i will still have her for the one day.

I will never go to the pre school so was just wondering if I should share some info i already have on her or if i should share anything she is doing

MY ANSWER

Hi! It's going to be tricky for you if you aren't going to the pre-school but you need to do your best to show Ofsted that you are trying to share.

Could you and her make a booklet of 'my favourite things' that she can take to pre-school to show them? You could add some comments about her learning and development in the booklet.

Something like that might be a nice way of sharing - just make sure you get lots of photos of her making it and taking it away.

Then you could send a note saying hi, you would like to know how they are set up to work with you. Put the ball in their court next iyswim. Pop a copy of the note in her file as well.

Try and get hold of newsletters and info if you can and if the child says she did anything at pre-school, jot it down as evidence of partnership working.

Hth :D

Pipsqueak
05-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Oooh I like these 'Ask Sarah' questions:clapping:

I think you are spot on with your reply there Sarah:thumbsup:

Pudding Girl
05-11-2009, 06:49 PM
I think we need a board simply called Ask Sarah :):thumbsup:

sarah707
05-11-2009, 06:52 PM
Well to be honest with you I get sooo many pms and emails and answer them without thinking any more about it.

Anyway the other day I thought...

... if this member is asking then others must be wondering the same things as well! :idea:

So I thought I would share some of the more interesting questions and answers.. confidentially of course :D

Pipsqueak
05-11-2009, 06:53 PM
I think we need a board simply called Ask Sarah :):thumbsup:

Woud second that!:thumbsup: :D

sarah707
05-11-2009, 07:03 PM
Woud second that!:thumbsup: :D

Sorry Pips I don't normally disagree with you...

BUT...

There are way soooo many people on this wonderful forum with valuable ideas to share and brilliant information in their heads.

One of the great things is the way people pass information on to newbies and jump in to help other people who are stuck or need some guidance.

Most threads get so many replies from lots of different people and I think it should always stay that way! :D

Pipsqueak
05-11-2009, 07:23 PM
:D
Sorry Pips I don't normally disagree with you...

BUT...

There are way soooo many people on this wonderful forum with valuable ideas to share and brilliant information in their heads.

One of the great things is the way people pass information on to newbies and jump in to help other people who are stuck or need some guidance.

Most threads get so many replies from lots of different people and I think it should always stay that way! :D

I totally agree with you Sarah and I love the way this forum - even though its getting HUGE, is still the same - friendly, helpful and informative - everyone has something to contribute.

Even newly registered persons and those who have been doing it ages - we can all learn something from each other.:thumbsup:

But in that case - please can I have my own personal Ask Sarah stood in my kitchen please???:D

Twinkles
05-11-2009, 08:12 PM
:D

But in that case - please can I have my own personal Ask Sarah stood in my kitchen please???:D

er...you can get to the back of the queue Mrs..................

Minstrel
05-11-2009, 08:22 PM
I think Pauline should have auctioned Sarah off!! I reckon she would have raised the most money :clapping:

Pipsqueak
05-11-2009, 08:27 PM
I think Pauline should have auctioned Sarah off!! I reckon she would have raised the most money :clapping:

I would have sold the hubby and kids to win that one!!! lol

Pipsqueak
05-11-2009, 08:27 PM
er...you can get to the back of the queue Mrs..................

uh uh - I have a space all ready for her:p

Twinkles
05-11-2009, 08:31 PM
uh uh - I have a space all ready for her:p

Me too , lovely comfy cupboard it is too , just ask my mindees :laughing:

sarah707
05-11-2009, 08:36 PM
I think Pauline should have auctioned Sarah off!!

:eek: Don't give her ideas! :panic:

Minstrel
05-11-2009, 08:39 PM
:eek: Don't give her ideas! :panic:

PAULINE

I have a GREAT idea :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: