PDA

View Full Version : Sorry another rising 5 question.

FussyElmo
05-11-2009, 12:35 PM
Ok so I was approached by a mum who wanted me to have her 4 year old. i said no for reasons which I won't go into. Now could I have taken her on as a rising 5 because she is in nursery not reception. Just incase I get asked for anymore children in nursery who is 3/4. The nursery is attached to the school and they are full time.

The Juggler
05-11-2009, 01:10 PM
Ok so I was approached by a mum who wanted me to have her 4 year old. i said no for reasons which I won't go into. Now could I have taken her on as a rising 5 because she is in nursery not reception. Just incase I get asked for anymore children in nursery who is 3/4. The nursery is attached to the school and they are full time.

Not if only doing the 2 1/2 hour sessions. However, if they were 4 and in wraparound care every day at the nursery equating to full-time school, they can be. This only applies to 4 year olds. 3 year olds in wraparound are still counted in your under 5's.

Sure someone might correct me as am still getting my head around this myself!

Chatterbox Childcare
05-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Only once at school 10 sessions. Nursery 10 sessions isn't counted towards rising 5's

TheBTeam
05-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Only once at school 10 sessions. Nursery 10 sessions isn't counted towards rising 5's

That is what I believe too.