PDA

View Full Version : need some help pleeasseee...

littlepixies
05-11-2009, 12:09 PM
Im doing my ccld and i have finished the lot but one question and im just stuck .... tried googling not getting ****** all lol.
Is their any one here who can point me in the right direction to answer this question
unit 303
question K3D213

little miss chatterbox
05-11-2009, 12:13 PM
i've finished mine but I don't have my file back, will see if I can locate it on my pc!

little miss chatterbox
05-11-2009, 12:16 PM
oh you left the hardest one to last!!! I actually merged mine with K3D210 will pm you xx

littlepixies
05-11-2009, 12:49 PM
question is :

there is competing theories of how children develop and how current theoretical views influence practice

:(

youarewhatyoueat
05-11-2009, 12:57 PM
I also did 210 and 213 together, I wrote about 6 theorists and I gave examples of how I used them in my setting, I also compared recent theories to older theories and how ideas have progressed and changed.

The Juggler
05-11-2009, 01:07 PM
question is :

there is competing theories of how children develop and how current theoretical views influence practice

:(

I would definiately look at how outdoor play theory has influenced EYFS, plus Reggio has influenced following a child's interests and how freeflow play (Tina Bruce) has influenced large parts of the EYFS ethos. Also how Europe and other parts of the world do not have formal education until much later and how the play based curriculums in these counties demonstrate that (Scandinavia (link to forest schools maybe), New Zealand (Te Whariki, Italy (Reggio)

You could look at some social, emotional development to i.e. the benefits of letting children have more choice and independence affects their self-esteem and therefore their overall learning disposition and later adult outcomes (link to Every Child Matters?)

Hope that helps.