PDA

View Full Version : sorry another phil and teds question!!!!

little miss chatterbox
04-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Hi

I know Phil and Teds are raved about on here so I thought I'd look into them!

I have found one being sold fairly locally. It's an E3 model (which means nothing to me I'm afraid as I'm a phil and teds virgin!) and is a couple of yrs old. Apparently has been well used but in good condition! I don't mind the well used bit as long as it's useable and the price reflects the condition!

But as I know nothing about phil and teds buggies I wondered if someone could let me know if the E3 is a good one and if it's worth having. I currently have a mamas and papas aria which is good but not great!

Thanks in anticipation for your help!

Hebs
04-11-2009, 09:17 PM
E3 are the old ones i have one and love it :thumbsup: :clapping:

how much are they asking for it?? and what colour??

little miss chatterbox
04-11-2009, 09:22 PM
brill thanks! it's red and is on ebay with no bids yet although there is 5 days left so I'm not expecting it to stay like that!

It's a bit faded apparently but looks ok from pics! Might go and have a nose before the auction ends.

description says it comes with everything necessary to use from birth including rainwear!

thanks for your quick reply!

solly
04-11-2009, 10:10 PM
I have just got the sport 2nd hand of a mindees mum so dont know about the E3 but i have been looking at w website for accessories and found out you can buy replacement covers etc for the phil & teds. I would love the apple green so eventually when i can afford it i may change the colour of my phil & teds

singlewiththree
05-11-2009, 07:49 AM
The E3 back seat doesn't recline, the newer one does if that helps.

little miss chatterbox
05-11-2009, 07:57 AM
thanks for all your replies it's been very helpful! typically someone has bid on it now!

The back seat not reclining should be ok, that is until my mindees change and I get a baby of course!

Thanks for all your help I will keep an eye on it and see what happens!