PDA

View Full Version : What's MM paperwork like?

Blaze
04-11-2009, 10:00 AM
....In general & for thoses of you who have switched - how does it compare to NCMA's? Thanks for your views in advance!:)

Pudding Girl
04-11-2009, 10:10 AM
Just ordered some contracts :) will report back how they compare to SCMA ones :thumbsup:

Blaze
04-11-2009, 10:13 AM
Thank you!:thumbsup:

balloon
04-11-2009, 11:28 AM
I like the MM contracts far more than NCMA ones, they're a lot easier to understand because its all plain English not jargon, it's well set out and you can out more than one child on a contract if the same rules apply (eg 2 children, same fees, same times etc).

I've not used any other NCMA paperwork so cannot comment on that but do prefer MM paperwork to my local CMA paperwork

ORKSIE
04-11-2009, 01:24 PM
I have all MM paperwork I love it:thumbsup:

Mrs.L.C
04-11-2009, 02:02 PM
I wasnt sure about the MM contracts at first as there are more pages than the NCMA ones but it seems to cover more such as permission for photos and going on the trampoline and you can use 1 contract for more than 1 child in the family if they are doing same hours etc which is alot easier when caring for siblings

Not used any of the other paper work from MM but have seen the paper work from NCMA and to be honest I prefer to use my own

sarah707
04-11-2009, 07:42 PM
I've seen MM paperwork and it's good.

I haven't anything to compare it with though as I use my own :D

Angela234
04-11-2009, 07:46 PM
I first had mm then had ncma but have gone back to mm so much easier to fill out very straight foward i used to hate filling out a ncma contract

SO MM :thumbsup:

Pudding Girl
06-11-2009, 12:03 PM
Got my MM contracts, at first glance I thought flipping heck they are long!! But on further reading I think they are fantastic!! There are lots of parts which will negate the need for seperate permission forms as they sign their permission as part of the contract.

Love the way things are worded too, not all jargony - parents will be easily able to see exactly what their obligations are and can't then say that they weren't told ;)

Also like that you can put two children from same family on the contract which will save money :)

Only thing I didn't like was a reference to Ofsted without the space to put in Care Commission etc instead but as a minority, am used to that ;)

:thumbsup: from me!