PDA

View Full Version : FIS/CIS Directory

Chatterbox Childcare
03-11-2009, 11:15 PM
This has been taken over by dir.gov.uk and is in its infancy. During the next two months it will be updated and all will be straight again (so I am told) and all the URN's will be removed. Please note that at the moment no names are on the website so they cannot be linked with your URN.

ajs
03-11-2009, 11:39 PM
This has been taken over by dir.gov.uk and is in its infancy. During the next two months it will be updated and all will be straight again (so I am told) and all the URN's will be removed. Please note that at the moment no names are on the website so they cannot be linked with your URN.

form direct.gov i went to a link on their page to ************* which took me to the names and reports of childminders in my area it also included their urn
it only had the top 12 and luckily for them i wasn't on there but i am sure the minders who are on there won't be happy

Chatterbox Childcare
03-11-2009, 11:43 PM
I give up. I was assured by the FIS here that it wouldn't happen. So far we have names and no numbers or numbers with no names. I was told it will change on a daily basis until the whole country is updated and loaded which will take anything up to 3 months

Who knows with the government?:mad:

littletreasures
04-11-2009, 07:38 AM
My name and number are on there. That's about it though.

Nearly everything else says not provided, so it looks like I'm not being very helpful!!

miffy
04-11-2009, 07:42 AM
form direct.gov i went to a link on their page to ************* which took me to the names and reports of childminders in my area it also included their urn
it only had the top 12 and luckily for them i wasn't on there but i am sure the minders who are on there won't be happy

I'll check this out tomorrow when I've more time - last time I looked I couldn't find anything!
I've just had a form through the post asking me to update my details, says I'll be removed from the list if I don't reply by 5 November - perhaps I'll just leave it :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

carebear25
04-11-2009, 08:02 AM
y couldnt they just leave it as it was ????

marian
04-11-2009, 08:11 AM
I had a form to fill in ages ago but no details are on their website about me

(just my URN no.) - it says withheld at request of provider!

I am also on page 4 of childminders closest to my postcode!!!!:rolleyes:

Marian x

AnnieM
04-11-2009, 09:07 AM
My name is on there, with my URN along with a link to my report, most of the other bits say 'no information provided'.