PDA

View Full Version : Busy Bees - Now Computer Share - Voucher bother

bibi571
03-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Has anyone had problems this month?

I'm waiting on fees coming through, and my email notification has just came in. But when i've clicked on it as usual, it's taken me through to a new website that is asking me to put in passwords :eek: :eek:

I've never has to use passwords before.

Just downloaded a pdf - lol.

Also the cash is a good few days late, and still not in the bank.

Anyone else having bother?

Barbara x :littleangel:

polly0
04-11-2009, 01:47 PM
I Have, apparently they have changed their system or something, but my parent has repaid me and we will wait and see if the busy bees go through

sarahlou
04-11-2009, 02:32 PM
i posted the same a few hours ago - I am having a nightmare - no password and cant get through on the phone:angry:

Chatterbox Childcare
04-11-2009, 02:36 PM
If you go onto the site you will be asked to put in your old id. i.e. fred_bloggs and this will take you to a new login number and ask you to create a new password of your choice and from there you can get in.

mayberry
04-11-2009, 02:38 PM
I'am not having probles myself but know of other have a teable time, hope you all get it sorted soon.
Dawn x

cuffleygirl
04-11-2009, 02:57 PM
I can now log in - money gone out of parents wages but not into computershare! and therefore not to me either - and they have the nerve to have a banners on their website saying save childcare vouchers:angry:

BB/Computershare are too much hassle! why would anyone want to save them.

TheBTeam
04-11-2009, 06:54 PM
So far so good, I had a parent request a payment on Monday, email came today to say remittance advice online, clicked on it and needed new user id which I didn't have, so rang them, they answered after around 5 mins and gave me the new user id and emailed me there and then a password which I then changed online.

I then looked at the remittance but could not see anywhere on it who had requested the payment (so have emailed them to ask if this could be displayed), so now we will have to wait and see how long it takes for the money to come through!

pinklady
04-11-2009, 07:49 PM
[QUOTE=cuffleygirl;566062]I can now log in - money gone out of parents wages but not into computershare! and therefore not to me either

I've got the same problem....:mad:

liza
10-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Hi,

Reading other threads on here.
Some employers weren't told of name change so may not have 'released' parent's money to Computershare as they since thought they were busy bee's.

On of my parents had this happen, money went out of his wages, but didn't go into his computer share account, eventually got hold of human's at his work and computershare and it was sorted somehow....well he 'paid' online on fri, I've had email remittance, but it's not in my bank yet. Hopefully tomorrow.

Liz

Jen 10
11-11-2009, 10:10 AM
I've been waiting for 2 weeks for my payment. It went out of my parent's account on the 29th October!! Apparently if your parents paid between 28th Oct and 2nd Nov the payments are delayed (lost in Cyber space!)
I agree why would we want to save them when they have lost virtually a month's salary.

Chatterbox Childcare
11-11-2009, 11:22 AM
I can now log in - money gone out of parents wages but not into computershare! and therefore not to me either - and they have the nerve to have a banners on their website saying save childcare vouchers:angry:

BB/Computershare are too much hassle! why would anyone want to save them.

You cannot blame Computershare if the money from the employers hasn't reached them. Check with your parents and ask them to find out when money was sent.

charleyfarley
11-11-2009, 12:09 PM
I was paid although 9 days late. Money had gone out of parents wages but not into Computer Share account. Parent was fuming about it as it's not the first time. It is however something to do with her company and not BB/Computer Share.

Hope you get your money soon :thumbsup:

Carol xx