PDA

View Full Version : Eeeekkk, what have I done?!!!!

berkschick
02-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Reality has just kicked in!

Although I have been minding for 2 months ( wow!!) it has only been M 2 days a week and J 6 hours a week.

I have had G settling in the odd day here and there. And then last week took on twins for one day and signed contracts for another girl 1 day.

Well this week it all starts!

I have no kids tomorrow, 2 on Tuesday, 1 on Wednesday plus the creche work, 3 on Thursday and 3 on Friday!

I have just sorted out everyones obs books and it hit me that this is it. :panic:

I have 2 vacancies on Monday and 1 on wednesday for 0 - 5 but I have decided not to fill them now and see how I get on with this lot!

miffy
02-03-2008, 09:44 PM
Oh it's great and you'll be fine!!!!!

At least you can have a breather on Mondays

Good luck next week

Miffy xx

Pipsqueak
02-03-2008, 09:44 PM
wow, well done of filling your books:clapping:
Sounds like you are going to have your hands full, see how it all goes before filling your other vacancies - you might enjoy the odd hour or so to yourself.

Enjoyxxxx

How is the creche work going?

Annie_T
02-03-2008, 09:46 PM
wow well done hun i must say.

your got it pretty much full already which is good, and i agree with you to leave your spaces that u spare closed for now to see how you go with the mindee's u got on your books.. im sure your be ok really tho.

good luck and relax while you no kids 2moro hun

Minnie Minx
02-03-2008, 09:46 PM
you'll be fine and it will be great!!. Good luck (not that i think you need it) and please keep us updated on how you're getting on.

I'm hoping it won't be too many months before i start minding and then i'll be just as nervous and excited as you.

xxx

ajs
02-03-2008, 09:51 PM
well done debbie you've got sorted so quickly

to be honest i would keep mondays free it was my biggest mistake giving up my day off and i really miss it

having said that one of my mindees has gone away for 2 weeks and i only have her mondays and tuesdays until 3.30 so for the next 2 weeks i have 2 days off a week

i am so excited about it so many plans for tuesday, tomorrow is paperwork day and catching up with the obs that i haven't done for weeks

berkschick
02-03-2008, 09:51 PM
I have just emailed the CIS to update my listing and have removed the under 5 vacancies.

It has worked really well that Ella and I will have a day together on a Monday too and only having G on wednesday has meant that I can do the creche too.

Rubybubbles
02-03-2008, 09:54 PM
thats great:clapping: I wish I could have a day off, but then again I would only end up on here even longer:laughing:

sarah707
02-03-2008, 09:54 PM
Congratulations! :clapping:

It'll be great fun! :D

Sandie
02-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Well done in filling your vacancies I wish I could fill mine. Getting a bit desperate now.

ruby
02-03-2008, 10:19 PM
thats good news about fillinmg your vacancy

it will be nice to have a day off when mine leave in september i think thats what we will try and do

cathy

Heaven Scent
02-03-2008, 10:36 PM
Well done I have 1 place left mon - fri for over 5 mon - fri term time and hols and thats a place for another over 5 on fris and then I'm full I did have an enquiry for 2 sis aged 5&8 that would have been great but nothing ever came of it. The 5 year old is friendly with the 5 year old I have starting in April would have been really good in the hols.

Celine

LittleMissSparkles
03-03-2008, 09:36 AM
Thats brilliant, good luck with your first week with them all xxx

angeldelight
03-03-2008, 09:50 AM
Good luck with your first week

Angel xx

emler
03-03-2008, 11:18 AM
Oh I'm sure you will be fine.
Good luck x

Emler x

Banana
03-03-2008, 11:48 AM
Well done on being so busy!!

Wish I had a day off - its something I want to do soon, I'd be happy on 4 days a week.

Enjoy your new hectic schedule!!

x

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
03-03-2008, 12:20 PM
Well done and good luck with your first full week.:clapping:

I bet you have loads of fun!!

Lorraine xx