PDA

View Full Version : weh hey just bought another double buggy!

sweets
03-11-2009, 08:01 PM
after my saga of hunting for a good double buggy i eventually decided on the mothercare mpv and bought one about 3 weeks ago. ive used it about 3 times and I HATE IT! lol. it is so heavy with 2 children in and my neck and shoulders were killing me after short walks with it.

The other day i went to the park with a friend and had a go of her jane powertwin which is brill, she had 2 toddlers in it and was still very light to push. so i have just bought a 2year old one on ebay for £205 which is a bargain as they are at least £450 new. the bonus is as well is that it comes with 2 car seats.

after 3 outings my mpv has a very squeaky wheel so i am hoping to take it back and get my money back! which will be great.

i am a very happy bunny:laughing:

sarah707
03-11-2009, 08:28 PM
Well done you! :D

balloon
03-11-2009, 08:33 PM
Take your twin back to mothercare quick, they have a 4 week rule on returns for refunds (even if faulty will not refund after 4 weeks!)

sweets
03-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Take your twin back to mothercare quick, they have a 4 week rule on returns for refunds (even if faulty will not refund after 4 weeks!)

thanks for letting me know. will do:)

miffy
03-11-2009, 08:36 PM
Glad you've got something you like................and at a bargain price!

Good luck - hope you get your money back

Miffy xx

solly
03-11-2009, 09:12 PM
Glad you are happy with what you have got. I had the cossatto lite and hated it and have now brought a Phil & Teds from my mindees mum as she did not want it anymore and gave me first refusal:clapping: I used it today and love it:)

It's a small world
03-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Ive just bought a Koochi (will fit in my Zafira) Brand new £70 off ebay with rain cover and everything. s a girl from cm group say theyre great..

NOW...

NO ONE CALL THIS BUGGY I AM HAPPY IVE MADE A RIGHT CHOICE .......only good comments please

:laughing: :laughing:

sweets
04-11-2009, 09:01 PM
took the mpv back to mothercare and they gave me a refund:clapping:

just been to pick up the powertwin travel system and its brill, fits in the boot nicely.

just pushed it round and round my house a few times! how sad:blush: lol.

cant wait for the littlies to come tommorrow so i can try it out properly.:clapping: