PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of getting a cleaner

atmkids
03-11-2009, 04:54 PM
if I have a cleaner for 2 or 3 hours a week would I be able to put the cost or a percentage of it through my books?

Dragonfly
03-11-2009, 08:03 PM
I think that if she is cleaning the part of the house where you mind i would think so, but only a percentage

Chatterbox Childcare
03-11-2009, 11:44 PM
My children go everywhere but 2 rooms so I divide the costs by the number of rooms in my house and x 2 and that is my costs. The balance goes through my books.

Daftbat
04-11-2009, 08:27 AM
Someone suggested to me that i should get a cleaner but i don't see how it would work since they would be in the way if they did it whilst i worked and i work such long hours that i can't imagine a cleaner coming when i have finally finished. Also they would need to be CRB checked too wouldn't they if i had one whilst i was working?

PixiePetal
04-11-2009, 08:32 AM
Someone suggested to me that i should get a cleaner but i don't see how it would work since they would be in the way if they did it whilst i worked and i work such long hours that i can't imagine a cleaner coming when i have finally finished. Also they would need to be CRB checked too wouldn't they if i had one whilst i was working?

I have a cleaner. My friend. She has an enhanced CRB from helping at her DD school and I have known her for 20 years :) She is not in a room with the children alone anyway, does all the house, except the playroom if we are in it. She starts upstairs and I often go out when she comes down. I don't put any through the books but maybe I could put a bit?

Chatterbox Childcare
04-11-2009, 08:33 AM
I go to soft play every thursday so my cleaner comes when I am out

Alibali
04-11-2009, 02:31 PM
I go to soft play every thursday so my cleaner comes when I am out

Same here, and I put 2/3 of cost through my books.