PDA

View Full Version : news letter help

jaytravis
03-11-2009, 04:04 PM
im thinking of doing a newsletter for the first time as a few parents are getting later and later paying me on time still waiting for one payment from last week
contracts say late fees will be charged but i havent doen this now i think they are starting to take the mick
what else can i put in the news letter want soem good stuff aswell
thanks stacey

Hebs
03-11-2009, 04:07 PM
i added this in regards to fees

FEES
just a reminder to all parents fees need to be paid as agreed in our contracts failure to do so will result in late payment fees being implemented thank you for your understanding
I would like to thank those of you who have maintained prompt payment, it is very much appreciated.

and this too

OUTINGS
Please let me know if your child has any particular interests to allow me to incorporate this in our planning,
ALL children have been asked to think of future outings they would like to go on.... answers on a postcard please

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
03-11-2009, 04:09 PM
Hi

here are a few ideas, hope they help.

You could tell them what activites you plan on doing over the next month

Activities you have already done.

If they agree you could add some photos of the kids doing these activites.

If you have a themes then you could put them in it- i.e bonfire night have a picture of some fireworks and write abit about fire safety

Any planned holiday you have or inform them of Bank holidays

helenlc
03-11-2009, 05:30 PM
I put any important dates in there ie festivals, any holidays etc.

I put a reminder in this month about my sickness policy as I had a child with a terrible cold and reminded them I will only accept children with a MILD cold who can join in the days activities.

I put that I had purchased a new car for the garden.

Also, that although Xmas is a few weeks off, we will be starting some Xmas crafts this month.

I also ask if they are celebrating anything this month and if they want me to include it in my planning, please ask.