PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just hate it when ...

amirose
03-11-2009, 02:45 PM
... a mindee finds a noisy toy and then decides it only has one button :panic: :panic: :panic:

Shes playing with the vtech bus and all i have heard for the last 10 minutes is "tickets please ... ttt ... tickets please ... tickets .... tickets please ......" :doh:

Love em really !!! :laughing:

helenlc
03-11-2009, 04:02 PM
Lol - I feel that the batteries might run out this evening, yes?:laughing: :laughing:

huggableshelly
03-11-2009, 04:12 PM
yep I've got that one too!
it kinda got lost in the loft for a while till the mindee went into fulltime school then magically reappeared and now another mindee has discovered it only has one button toooooo

hmm anyone wanna buy a really cool irritating bus?

TheBTeam
03-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Got a camera, we get 'smilesmsmilesmsmsmile' no wonder the mindees mum gave it to us!!:rolleyes:

Pudding Girl
03-11-2009, 07:34 PM
I don't have any noisy button pressing toys like that ;) only noisy things are musical instruments

charleyfarley
03-11-2009, 07:57 PM
Yes we have that bus too. Mitchell had a great fire engine today for his birthday but it is oh so noisy :panic: Let's just say it got put away at lunchtime, I'd heard enough sirens for one day :laughing:

Carol xxx

PixiePetal
03-11-2009, 08:04 PM
I have a couple of those type of toys - I call them 'time limited toys' :laughing:

My brother has just moved in with his GF. Her teenage son(who lives with his dad, but is often over hers) has a very loud stereo system which seems to have suddenly aquired a broken speaker - nothing to do with my brother taking a few screws out, having a twiddle and putting it back together of course :rolleyes: :rolleyes: He can't work out what has happened :laughing:

MarpleJollytots
03-11-2009, 10:20 PM
Theres nothing better than going down the noisy toy section in Toys r us and pressing all the buttons one after another,i do it in the door bell section of B&Q aswell !!!!!!! Come on surley im not the only one ???????? :blush: