PDA

View Full Version : Warning - Sure it's a scam

bibi571
02-11-2009, 11:24 PM
Got this email today - had one before, but reckon it's a scam. Local minders replied, after a few emails, and they send a cheque - but for too much. Then ask you to send back the extra - before the cheque bounce - hopefully yours doesn't and they get away with your cash.

Look out for anyone getting the same email.

Barbara :littleangel:

Hello,

I need the service of a Childminder for my 2 1/2 Year old Son who will be visiting Glasgow with my wife from Germany for the persion of 3 weeks from The 1st Decemeber 2009 to 20th of Decemebr 2009. You will be looking after the child from the hours of 10 am in the morning to 4 pm in the Evening. The mother is attending classes at the University of Glasgow and for some course on her project.

I will want you to email me the fees for the rending of this service.

Best Regards

Runge Wolfgang

Lou
02-11-2009, 11:27 PM
deffo a scam!!!

Pipsqueak
03-11-2009, 08:05 AM
definately a scam. report it to your development worker, NCMA and local FIS - they can then warn other people

Pudding Girl
03-11-2009, 08:12 AM
Report it to the local police and also Trading Standards as I believe this to be the same person/s as the Harry Roasario one and I know that they are involved in it.

aly
03-11-2009, 10:04 AM
Np fair...I never get this soprt of scam ;)...i GET THE BANK ONES BUT NOTHING LIKE THIS

:laughing::laughing:

Good to warn others though so thank you