PDA

View Full Version : first day with schoolies

It's a small world
02-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Well picked up 2 after school mindees today. Was a couple of mins late picking own son up but due to first day wasn't too bad more prepared tomorrow. Well they got on so well with my 2 took them to sons swimming lesson and they were so well behaved. We all sang and played eye spy in the car and said they couldnt wait until tomorrow.

Now I know what you all mean by saying you love the job. After today Im so happy and think this is all going to work out..Just got to get paperwork in order and do SEF ...Ofsted due in about 6-8 weeks. If I registered 26Jun would they leave it till after Xmas or do inspection before???

nannymcflea
02-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Glad you enjoyed your after schoolers and they enjoyed their time with you.

As for the SEF and OFSTED I have no idea if they are running on time or not! I'd do the SEF if you are going to,get it out of the way before they ring.

Heres to many more happy days for you.:thumbsup:

charliegee
02-11-2009, 11:09 PM
I reged in the summer and I've had the call - they're coming to see me...!!!! :eek: (sorry not meaning to be a total scaremonger as hate it when people do that!)

not sure how it works (different for different areas?) but I was hoping I'd get my inspection after christmas - only been minding for a matter of weeks....:rolleyes:
....but just to say - if you get time (and not meaning to sound like a bossy boots or nosey!) but def try to get a start on your SEF

I used Sarah's ebooks and they are FAB!!! Doing my SEF really helped me get my head round everything and I'm glad it's done

(sorry again...not wanting to jump in and as I say, be a bossy boots!!! just trying to help!!)

congrats on your afterschoolies - sounds like you did a brill job

xxx