PDA

View Full Version : JUST MET 2 NEW MINDEES :)

It's a small world
01-11-2009, 08:07 PM
Well mum arrived with the 2 schoolies I am caring for as of tomorrow. Contracts / Permission slips / Policies all signed. New reg forms filled and the boys are lovely. We all chatted for a while and then ds asked if they could all go up to his room (Im covered upstairs) Well when time to go they wanted to stay and play games. They were very chatty and polite. Got them 5 days a week and either one or both during school holidays all day:clapping: :clapping: I have a good feeling about this.Once friend signs this week I am officailly full (have 2 spaces for school drop offs but not going to use them as think I have enough to keep me busy :clapping:

chels55
01-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Well done :clapping:
hope things go well

janminder
01-11-2009, 08:29 PM
Thats good news, and its nice to get a good feeling right from the start. I finalised paperwork for my 2 new ones starting tomorrow on Friday. Lets hope we both have a good start to our new routine tomorrow.:)

CherryBlossom
01-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Well done-great news :D :D

LittleMissSparkles
03-11-2009, 01:28 PM
We all chatted for a while and then ds asked if they could all go up to his room (Im covered upstairs)

congratulations thats fab news :clapping:

just wanted to ask though are they / minded children allowed to play upstairs even if registered upstairs without supervision as i thought we were supost to supervise children at all times xxxx