LOOPYLISA
31-10-2009, 10:40 PM
We have half a sainsburys bag and a party bag of goodies :eek:

Love the vodka idea :D

nannymcflea
31-10-2009, 10:40 PM
found this link when I was looking for ideas:

http://www.wisebread.com/10-things-to-do-with-leftover-halloween-candy

Alternatively post it to me......:littleangel: .....I'll eat it for you so the kids don't get tummyache...thats how nice I am. :D

Cazz
01-11-2009, 01:05 AM
Alternatively post it to me......:littleangel: .....I'll eat it for you so the kids don't get tummyache...thats how nice I am. :D

You can have ours with pleasure!!

Last year we ran out so I had to hunt through the cupboards for more goodies so this year I bought a really big box of mixed halloween sweets and for some reason we had a lot less people :rolleyes:

I thought I'd try a packet and they're disgusting!! Maybe word got out down the street that our sweets didn't taste nice so they didn't bother knocking :laughing:

Kids these days are so picky - next year they can have a toothbrush! (Still laughing to myself about that one!! :thumbsup:)

mandy moo
01-11-2009, 09:24 AM
You can have ours with pleasure!!

Last year we ran out so I had to hunt through the cupboards for more goodies so this year I bought a really big box of mixed halloween sweets and for some reason we had a lot less people :rolleyes:

I thought I'd try a packet and they're disgusting!! Maybe word got out down the street that our sweets didn't taste nice so they didn't bother knocking :laughing:

Kids these days are so picky - next year they can have a toothbrush! (Still laughing to myself about that one!! :thumbsup:)

Brilliant idea :D :laughing: :D :laughing:

madasahatter
01-11-2009, 10:00 AM
We only had 2 callers, one of them being a mindee and the other a neighbours child, so we have lots of sweets left too. I think that because it was a Saturday there were more parties being held and so less children on the streets. A lot of the pubs round our way were having halloween celebrations pretty early to entice families in.