PDA

View Full Version : NEXT WEEK?? WHO WILL FIND IT A BREEZE >>>??

Mollymop
31-10-2009, 10:11 PM
...compared to this week?

I will feel like I am on holiday next week.

Yippeee that the school hols are over and done with

I have really hated it to be honest...I have had to work from 6.30am til 5.15pm most days and been very very busy due to a bored 10 year old who won't ever let me chill with out me feeling guilty

Yippee for my Tuesday off and yippee for school!!

How do you all feel...love school hols or hate them?

Mouse
31-10-2009, 10:22 PM
I should have had an easy week, but was ill for all of it.

I was going to work 3 days, then only ended up only working 2. I was going to have a nice, relaxing time, but spent most of it in bed. I feel as if the whole week has been wasted :( I had so much nice stuff planned then didn't do anything. The most we managed was a walk to the library.

Ah well, roll on the christmas break...and my 3 weeks off!!!

Mollymop
31-10-2009, 10:28 PM
Oh bless ya! Glad you are ok now, that is the main thing, hey? And roll on xmas....and our time off!!

LOOPYLISA
31-10-2009, 10:29 PM
Love it just me and dd , but then im not a cm :D

Can totally understand where your coming from though, take my hat off to you and your long days x :thumbsup:

Hebs
31-10-2009, 10:32 PM
i thought it went over so fast :blush:

only working 4 days next week, got monday off cos it's melissa's birthday and we are going out for tea :D

The Juggler
31-10-2009, 10:49 PM
I've had a nice half-term with very few kids but compared to when I used to work 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year, yes term-time was definately preferable.

Take my hat off to everyone who worked the whole week with 5+ kids everyday.

charleyfarley
31-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Even with the dreaded 3 school runs a day, next week will be such a breeze and I'm so glad this week is over with :clapping: :clapping:

Some days seemed so much longer than others, especially Friday :panic:

It's Mitchells 4th birthday next Tuesday so that will be a lovely day and I can't wait to see his face at his present although he did find it today :eek:

One thing though I was glad hubby was off this week so he could see how much I do and how hard it is sometimes!!!

Carol xx

Cazz
01-11-2009, 12:26 AM
...compared to this week?

NOT ME!!

This week I was having a fab time at Butlins with my family and friends and next week I start minding :panic:

As Monday is an inset day I will have 7 children (said I would look after my nephew as well).

So definetly will not be a breeze for me compared to this week! :D

miss mopple
01-11-2009, 07:47 AM
My worrking week has started already as I am working 7.30-6 today which is less than ideal as I am full of cold and feel horrible :(

Tomorrow will be busy as we have an inset day so I have 6 kids here. We are hoping to go out to a farm which should take the pressure off a bit

then normality resumes and I cant wait :clapping: Back to pre school and getting the babies to nap while the biggies are there so I can have a break :thumbsup:

The Juggler
01-11-2009, 09:10 AM
My worrking week has started already as I am working 7.30-6 today which is less than ideal as I am full of cold and feel horrible :(

Tomorrow will be busy as we have an inset day so I have 6 kids here. We are hoping to go out to a farm which should take the pressure off a bit

then normality resumes and I cant wait :clapping: Back to pre school and getting the babies to nap while the biggies are there so I can have a break :thumbsup:

poor you - working and the illness! hope you feel better soon. x

FussyElmo
01-11-2009, 09:13 AM
Not me neither - Im busier in school term than I am in the holidays. Love the holidays as I can spend time with my children:thumbsup:

ajs
01-11-2009, 09:19 AM
next week will be back to normal for me as i had my two terrors off last week so only had one for 3 days then thursday off and a baby on her own on friday, next week i have 3 all day every day plus the 8 yr old on monday as it;s an inset
but i have bought her that light draw thing that hebs posted about and it's fab she hasn't seen it yet so hopefully that will keep her amused for a while.

mushpea
01-11-2009, 09:31 AM
nope will be worse for me, last week i had one mindee all week except wedensday when i had 6, this week i will have 6 monday 7 tues and wed then 1 thur and 2 fri,