PDA

View Full Version : ROSE PETAL COTTAGE

Maguiresmonkeys
31-10-2009, 01:25 PM
Hi everyone,
just wondered if anyone has a rose petal cottage for sale?
thank you

jo x

LittleMissSparkles
31-10-2009, 04:21 PM
i have one we bought for dd last year fro christmas that practically unused, with all the additional bits etc that might consider selling, where are you were north lincolnshire x

Maguiresmonkeys
02-11-2009, 01:05 PM
Hi sparkles, thank you for your reply. im in nottinghamshire, is it to big to post? we have the sink and washing machine units already. how much are you selling it for?
jo x

LittleMissSparkles
03-11-2009, 01:15 PM
I think its too big to post hunnie, it is alot bigger (in my view) to how it looks on the tv in adverts etc and is a ****** to put together so probably wouldnt get the steel poles apart now to be honest with you and i dont have any boxes big enough even if we could get it down sorry xxxx

hope you find one , have a look on ebay there may be one for collection near you for sale xxxx

Zoomie
03-11-2009, 01:19 PM
I bought one off of ebay earlier in the year. It cost about £15 for postage, and I was surprised to find the sink and washing machine in there too.

Maguiresmonkeys
06-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Thank you for all replies. Ive just managed to buy one in the Early Learning Centre sale!! Cant wait for it to come now......think Im more excited than my daughter....:blush: ...im such a kid!