PDA

View Full Version : I dont believe it!!!

LisaMcNally09
31-10-2009, 10:03 AM
Ive just had a phonecall about another full time place!! Cant do it of course as Im full of part timers :(

Its really hard getting the balance right. Im now full from 8 until 3:30pm 5 days a week with part timers on different days!

Im applying for a variation for my LO whos mum has been offered full time job!

I wish I had kept one of my spaces for a full timer though.....Im mad with myself because before i started i said thats what id do. Its hard to turn away work though.

Its even harder to bear because ive one LO leaving in January for nursery and one leaving in June for nursery!!!!! I bet i get no enquiries then :angry:

Spangles
31-10-2009, 10:35 AM
I can see why you're feeling the way you do but I bet it will all work out in the end.

Plus, if you have a full-timer and they leave you lose a LOT more than if a part-timer leaves if you see what I mean.

Hope it all works out for you, just try to go with the flow, things happen for a reason.

xxx

The Juggler
31-10-2009, 11:42 AM
mind you a 3.30 finish every day is lovely as you still get some of the day with your own kids and the advantage over full-timers is if someone leaves you don't have a gaping hole in your finances.

you're obviously doing something right to be so in demand.