PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Neighbours

Ben10mad
31-10-2009, 01:04 AM
Ok have any of you got horrible neighbours like my self.

Last year we had a clear out of the garden so instead of hiring a skip we just burnt the wood and the dry leaves in a self contained bin, neighbour came round shouting telling me to put fire out else they would make a complaint to the council, i did put it out even though they spoke to me awfull.
November 4th we let fire works off for my birthday, they didnt come round to complain but soon had a letter off the council, a complaint and was told if we were to have any more fires/fireworks we would be took to court :mad:
so we havent had any more just to shut them up. These neighbours bang on my door when i have the children present if moms park on the road by there house even though its not blocking there drive way, they'll come round and tell me to move the car, they are soooooo pety its unreal.
last week my dog a boxer she is only two got through to there garden, gap in their fence (which they are saying thats down to my dog) he came round banging on the door (i thought it was my dad as i was expecting him so i didnt look out the window)there he was ranting and raving GET YOUR DOG OUT OF MY GARDEN ELSE IM CALLING THE POLICE :eek:
i told him calmly even though he was shouting to get off my premise and i will sort the situation out!
Had a complaint again today POSTED BY HAND written off the council, About the noise of the dog and her getting in to their garden!
Its really getting to me!!!!
Im very polite but when it comes to them they press my buttons that i reach boiling point!
Had to just rant...... sorry

OH HAPPY HALLOWEEN XXXXX

Trouble
31-10-2009, 01:19 AM
have a boxer to hes called alfie alfie moon and hes trouble aged 1 1/2

your dog will bark at them dont they realise that

i hate horrible neighbours, can you not tell the council this man is harrasing you and im sure within reason you can burn things in a safe container in your garden

other than than tell him to sxx off

mayberry
31-10-2009, 05:19 AM
Hi sorry to hear you are having a bad time you need to talk to some in the council find out council rule explain how roud your nieghbour is and not so tolrant behaviuor

Dawn xxxxxx

mayberry
31-10-2009, 05:22 AM
sorry forgot to put
Happy Halloween :laughing: :laughing:

Twinkle
31-10-2009, 08:24 AM
On a practical note, keep a detailed log of everything they say or do, including how it made you feel. Ask your parents to do the same. The next time you have a letter from the council or you feel enough is enough, you'll have a well documented case to present.

If that doesn't work there's always the Forum Posse!! :D

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
31-10-2009, 08:29 AM
His behaviour is out of order and if he has any problems with you he should be able to discuss them in an adult manor.

However (and i may get shot down for this) I wouldnt be impressed if a neighbours dog was able to gain access to my garden (this has happened at i was attacked by the dog) and i as this was the 3rd time it happened i did go round to my neighbours and nearly knocked her door off its hinges i was so mad. Not everyone likes dogs so you must look at this from his point of view.
Also if he complains to the dog warden and can prove that it is entering his property the warden can legally take the dog away from you, so be careful

PixiePetal
31-10-2009, 10:34 AM
Sorry your neighbours are so awful, we have been lucky after a dodgy start when the son was a teenager till he moved out.

We had lovely neighbours at the house before that too but they complained that my dog way howling and barking half the night and that they had got to the point of throwing things out of the window to stop the noise! I went down at silly o'clock one morning to find a sleepy dog in our kennel and a barking one in theirs - prob had been all along (We both had kennels in the back gardens with Labs)

A friend has it worse than you, can't go into details. I so wish I could move her, neighbours are badly affecting the chances of them selling their house :(

Spangles
31-10-2009, 10:40 AM
It must be dreadful having horrible neighbours like that.

I imagine I would be constantly wondering what they were going to be complaining about next.

I would keep a log of everything that happens if it was me and maybe give the Council a call to let them know what's actually going on.

Do the neighbours on their other side have problems with them too do you know? Might make you feel better if they do!

What a nightmare, I really feel for you, I don't think I could cope with it like you do.

One good thing though - they're clearly not happy people and you are so take some comfort in that and don't let them bring you down to their misery!

xxxxx

LOOPYLISA
31-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Firstly a boxer :clapping: , im working on hubby to get one :rolleyes: :D

Damm horible neighbours you got there :angry:

Chin up hun, hopefully they will hurry up and move :thumbsup:

Have a happy halloween x

Ben10mad
31-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Shes a lovely boxer, and shes so freindly she would hurt a fly, shes just MAD lol.
These neighbours arnt evern joined to my house as i live in a semi-detached.
My neighbour thats joined to me i have never had no problems with at all, he is a elderly man, but i never see him.

Thank you for your comments i will do a log of things and will get on to the council first thing monday will let you know what they say xxxx

Trouble
31-10-2009, 05:49 PM
Firstly a boxer :clapping: , im working on hubby to get one :rolleyes: :D

Damm horible neighbours you got there :angry:

Chin up hun, hopefully they will hurry up and move :thumbsup:

Have a happy halloween x

i have one too a boxer named alfie very adorable but very mischievous and always in trouble can eat anything :eek:

Bazza
02-11-2009, 10:32 AM
If it is any help, and a small victory for you, parking in the street is totally legal if not on restricted lines/residents bay etc. I understand that there is little that can be done about moving a car that is taxed and insured so as long as you and your parents are legal on the road, they can park where they like. Even if it is outside your neighbours house.

I hate the jumped up wannabe parking warden types. They really get my goat! :angry:

Daftbat
02-11-2009, 11:55 AM
I have dreadful neightbours on one side. They have calmed down a bit now but we ended up calling the police several times in the past. I had threatening behaviour to my customers for parking outside their house - which was perfectly legal - and constant abuse to my hubby at one point - oh and four complaints to Ofsted - all thrown out i might add.

The stress is horrible and i do sympathise with you. I don't think the police do much to be honest and unless you live in council accomodation then you are a bit stuck unless they move. If you are a council tennant i would speak to them about possibilities. In the end with us we just keep ourselves to nourselves and apart from some loud noise here and there its become bearable.