PDA

View Full Version : Just got a bargain

solly
30-10-2009, 11:10 PM
I look after 2 boys 3 1/2 and 2. Mum has got a black phil and teds which she brought when she had her youngest so nearly 2 years old.
A while ago i said if she ever considered selling it i may be interested, she picked the boys up tonight and asked if i was still interested in her phil and teds to which i replied yes and how much does she want for it.

I was happy to pay £200 for it as its in good condition and comes with the double kit and raincover so when she said £100 i was gobsmacked. she only wants to cover the cost of a replacement buggy and the one she wants is the mamas & papas nipi stroller and accessory kit.

She is going to bring it round on monday and cant wait to have the buggy as it will make my life easier as at the moment i have the cossatto lite which i HATE

Madminder
31-10-2009, 12:24 AM
Nice one, I would love a P&T but as already have three doubles daren't get another! :eek: Especially as only got one under 5 at the mo!!!!

amirose
31-10-2009, 07:07 AM
I just replaced my cosatto lite (whih I also HATED) and replaced in with a phil and teds - I know walk down the street like this :D :D :D lol

katickles
31-10-2009, 08:25 AM
Thats great :)