PDA

View Full Version : 3 sleepin kids yipee

carebear25
30-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Just got from soft play with my mindees and ds 2 x 2yr and 1 x 4yr old and was puttin smaller 2 down for a nap, old mindee has asked to go for nap 2. So he's in my sons bed, mindee in travel cot an poor ds is on sofa with me (not 2 bad) as my ds sumtimes wont go in his own bed durin day an wil kick off so worked out quite well.

Just text older mindees mum an she cant remember the last tim he slept durin the day, is this a good sign that we've had a busy week - 1st time had him durin school hols...:) :)

Heaven Scent
30-10-2009, 02:14 PM
My two mindees are out cold too - that sounds as though I've kncked them out. At the moment I always have sleepers in the afternoon its brill. In addition mum of one will be here shortly cause she's booked half day off work!!!

katickles
30-10-2009, 02:16 PM
Its great when they all sleep at the same time isn't it!

I'm really lucky - I have 2 of my own 2 1/2yrs & 6mths & mindee 18months & everyday they all have their sleep at the same time. Gives me chance to get the house back in order ready for the afternoon, my lunch & any setting up af afternoon activites aswell as writing diary's & obs:D